Chapter One

DEMI

"Wilmer, babe, wanna come with me to Nick's party on Saturday?" I ask my boyfriend while we are watching a movie. Nick Jonas is one of my many great friends. On Saturday, September 16, 2017, he will turn 25, and his fiancee, Selena Gomez (who is also my best friend), will throw him a party. I was invited, and I wanted my two-month-and-a-half boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama, to come with me. He doesn't really like going to parties, except if they're parties that his friends are throwing, and, unfortunately, Nick and Wilmer aren't exactly friends yet. That's why I want him to come to this party: so he and Nick could hang out more and get to know each other.

"Do I have to, Dems?" he asks. "Wilmer, I don't want to go alone," I say, looking at him innocently. "Can you please come with me, babe? It will mean the world to me. Unless you want me to go with someone else . . ." I turn away, twirling my hair with a finger. That convinced him. "You are not--I repeat, not--going to that party with someone else!" he says. "I'm in, babe."

I smile. "Thank you, baby!" He smiles and pecks my lips. "I'd do anything for you, babe. I love you." 

My smile grows bigger. "Yeah, but I love you more!"

"No, I love you more," he argues.

"Are ya sure? Because I love you 101% more than you love me!"

"Oh, yeah? Well, I love ya 199% more than you love me!"

Then I get this idea. I smirk. "I'll believe that if you prove to me how much you love me." He seems to understand what I'm trying to say and smirks. "Well, just so you know, I love you much more than what's about to happen." "What's about to happen?" I ask, trying my best to not smile. I failed because a huge smile took over my face right after I said that. "I think you know," he says, turning off the TV and pulling the cover over us. My plan worked.

**********

I woke up in the morning naked with a naked Wilmer besides me. I smile, remembering what happened last night. I look at my phone's time and jump out of bed. I was gonna be  late for work if I didn't hurry up soon. 

I quickly take a 3 minute shower, do everything that I need to do in the bathroom in 5 minutes, put my hair in a ponytail, put on my clothes--an appropriate T-shirt with jeans and black heels--prepare a lunch for Wilmer and I, leave Wilmer a note that I've gone to work, and leave for work. Wilmer doesn't have to work on Fridays, but I do. I'm a teacher, and I can't be late to work because I forgot to put my phone alarm on due to the fact that I was "busy" last night. Luckily, I'm not one of those teachers that live far away from the school they work at.

I quickly stop at McDonald's to buy a coffee and continue driving to the school. I teach first grade, and I know teachers aren't suppose to have favorite students, but Annabelle isn't like the other students. She's an orphan. I want to adopt her, but Wilmer doesn't want kids. Well, not yet. Plus, I figured that I'd wait until she is out of my class before I adopt her. But I still haven't convinced Wilmer yet. Oh, well.

**********

Hey, everybody! So, this is the first chapter of the story, and we'd like to know what ya think of it. This chapter was just showing a little bit how Demi and Wilmer are. So sorry that the chapter was short. Please comment, vote, and (maybe) follow this account. We'd also really like it if you followed our accounts Unknown_Jemi_39Clues and junespringgirl5. Thanks so much and go check out our stories on those two accounts. Also, Jimena (junespringgirl5) will be writing the next chapter. Peace out! 

-Cindy (Unknown_Jemi_39Clues)