Prolouge

Anakin sat across from Palpatine, wondering what the man had thought about him refusing the order to kill Dooku. But it was strange, why had Palpatine wanted Dooku dead? He was the only link they had to finding the sith's master. And Anakin felt something off about his old "friend", he couldn't tell what though.

"Thank you for being here today Anakin, I wanted to talk to you about something." Palpatine said after a few moments of silence.

"And what would that be?" Anakin asked suspiciously. Before Palpatine could say anything, a droid walked in carrying 2 drinks and set them down before them. "Here you go sir." it said in a monotonous voice. 

"Yes! Thank you droid, here Anakin have some. It is very good." Palpatine said eagerly. He knew he shouldn't, and that it would be reckless and careless. But against all his better judgement, Anakin took the cup and drank. It in fact was not very good, it was actually very horrible. He did a spit take but it was too late, he had already drank some. Suddenly the world started to spin, and the last the thing he heard before blacking out, was Palpatine's maniacal laughs. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Anakin awoke in a cell, as he tried to sit up he realized that his hand were cuffed an were on on chain connected to the ground. His head still felt dizzy and he felt like he was going to throw up. He tried to concentrate with the force on the locks, but failed. He sat there for what seemed seemed like forever pondering on what was going on until the door swooshed open suddenly. And in walked in the traitor. 

Palpatine laughed when he saw him pulling at the cuffs angrily trying to get to him.

"Hello Anakin! I see you are finally awake. Are you feeling better?" He asked slyly."What did you do?!" Anakin demanded. Palpatine chuckled darkly.

"Oh you don't need to worry about that. You are completely alone now Anakin, no one is coming to save you." Anakin frowned. "Then why are you still keeping me alive?" And just then a man stepped out from behind Palpatine and came into view. But this man looked exactly like Anakin, and had his lightsaber. The clone ignited Anakin's lightsaber and pointed the tip under Anakin's chin causing him to look straight up. "My master is only keeping you alive because he wants you to join him. But he knows for the time being that you are unwilling to do so at the moment. My master is patient. He will wait, and he will know when you are ready to join the dark side. Well good bye for now Skywalker, I have some business to attend to." 

The two sith left the jedi alone in his cell to scream in fury and anger. And after a few days, a soldier came in. The soldier had told him about all the things that "Anakin" had supposedly done. The attack on the Jedi temple hadn't affected him as much as the news of Padme's death had been. He had exploded and crushed anything nearby his cell. Sadly that hadn't been enough to get him out. After a very long time, he lost hope of any one coming to find him. And that any Jedi were even alive.

Do you like it so far? Tell me plz!