Mystery Lady

I groan as my vision struggles to clear up, faint mummers in the room next to me flood my brain as I try to focus on what happened.

'I can make ice and water, from nothing?' my mind drifts back to the image of the two mystery males that previously were in front of me earlier. 'Who are they?' the question the dark-haired, nude one coming back to the front of my mind. 'Who am I?' My eyes open and my vision clears up as I stare up at a white ceiling, the same thought forming into words.

"Who am I?" I lift my arm and cover my eyes with my forearm, shifting in place to raise my right knee over my left. The place where my leg previously was, slowly rising to match the rest of the mattress. "I know that I'm now in a bed." I blink slowly, a name appearing from the depths of my brain. [Y/N]. [Y/N] [L/N]. I let my head flop to the side into the pillow, moving my forearm to rest on my forehead, and lock eyes will several people, one person, in particular, staring very intensely with the now-familiar pink hair.

"Uhm, hello?" I pause, questionably as to who these five random people are and flying cat? A few mouths flew open, but only one person spoke.

"Are you okay dear?" A fairly short, beautiful lady in red, with long white hair and tied-off bangs approaches me with a tray full of water and food. "You passed out in front of our building and upon examination, you looked malnourished." Her blue eyes inspected me further while her brows knitted together.

"Y-yea, I didn't know that I was in terrible shape. I was walking and then a table came flying at me." My gaze shifted to my hands and my thoughts were interrupted by a loud voice.

"How can you wield ice and water?!" The firey one demands inching closer, a red-head in an armor chest plate hits him in the head shortly after.

"Shut it Natsu!" whisper-yells a blonde-headed, female. I scan over the multiple people and cat thing again, not knowing what to say.

"Just try eating, for now, you can answer our questions at a later time, dear." The white-haired lady instructs while placing the tray down on the tiny table beside the bed before flashing a close-eyed smile. I give a small smile and she turns around ushering everyone out of the room. The pyro and 'cool' one both resist, wanting to poke the bear even further.

The door closes and all the footsteps fade away with their voices. I turn my head to the food and push myself to sit upon the bed, my back pressed up against the cool smooth wall. I twist my body to face the silver tray, grabbing the wooden bowl full of chicken soup. My face falls, the bowl has now turned cold. A soft 'tch' escapes my lips and the wishes of the soup still being hot start. A soft flame emits from my right hand, I watch intently as thoughts of not burning the bowl replace the cold soup ones. The soup starts bubbling and the fire from my hand dies down, switching hands to examine the one previously on fire, there isn't a scratch or burn left on it.

"How can this be?" I grab the spoon from beside me to start eating the soup, blowing on it before eating. 'I need to regain strength.' The door opens, then closes my eyes locking yet again with the dark onyx ones from before. "Hello again" I greet, resting the soup down on my lap.

"Hey, sorry about being loud earlier." The boy apologizes, looking away and scratching the back of his head.

"It's all good. Uhm, I thank you all for helping me. Believe it or not, I actually had rocks from a guy's broken building thrown at me earlier today. Something about Fairy Tail? He thought I was a part of it like some cult." I scoot over on the bed to make room for the guy to sit, patting the now open spot.

"Fairy Tail?" He moved over to sit next to me. "That's my guild, you're in our care." He gave me a closed-eyed, toothy grin. A light blush dusts my cheeks at the fact that random strangers can be so nice to someone they don't know.

"I thank you guys so much for helping. I'm [Y/N] by the way" I pick the soup back up seeing that it has cooled down a bit more than comfortable. I engulf my hands in a low flame again and Natsu's eyes widen. I lift the soup bowl to my lips, while my eyes are fixated on his expression. "What's bothering you?" I question in between soup sips.

"Fire as well?" He grabs my hands, yanking them closer to his face, making me drop the now-empty bowl back into my lap. The fire died out almost immediately so I don't burn him. "Bring it back! Do it again!" He requested and I let my hands reignite but with an even smaller flame, as to not hurt him in any way. I watch intensely, ready to diffuse my potential fire hazard at any moment. "Give it more power, make it bigger." He states further, eyes glued to the 'amazing phenomenon' before him. My flames promptly grow four times the size, curses flying from under my breath to the now out-of-control flames surging from my hands. My jaw-dropping as I watch Natsu's lips part, inhaling my flames like good spaghetti.

"E-Ehh?!" A soft blush spreads across my cheeks as I watch him devour my flames until they go out on their own.

"That. May be. The best fire I've ever had!!" Natsu turns to face me with the most satisfied grin on his face I may have ever seen. A loud sigh that I didn't know I had, releases and I yank my hand back. "Can you tell me how you can weld fire, ice, and water?" The onyx eyes were now glued to my solaced face.

"I honestly don't know, I just found out I could do it today." I speak softly, staring at my own hands. Natsu begins to crawl on the bed, hovering over me. My body sinking lower and lower under his intensity. A deep blush formed across my cheeks, showing faintly in the growing dark room, "I-I haven't even told you my n-name yet." I squeak out, my eyes closing instinctively. I can hear him...sniffing? I squint one eye open as he breathes me in.

"You're a-" before he can finish what he said, he is sent flying into the right sidewall. Looking between the now cracked wall and the silver figure with red eyes, I can tell it's the redhead from earlier.

"H-hi! Is he going to be okay?" I question looking in between the two, sitting up straight on the bed.

"He'll be fine, I'm Erza by the way. Master just wanted me to get him out of your hair. We'll be going now. Rest up!" The red-head now identified as Erza greets as she drags the now unconscious Natsu out of the room by the back of his scarf, slightly choking him.

A/N: Slightly longer chapter, over 1200 words, hope you guys enjoy!