01

A/N- I hope you all enjoy, I'll try my hardest to make it as good as I can. Also, I usually write on my computer, but I'm not around my computer as much anymore, so I write on my phone sometimes, so you'll know when I'm on my computer when there's bold or italic words. There will also be less grammar and spelling mistakes. Enjoy!
-
I woke up with a sigh. The obnoxious alarm that I had forgotten to turn off woke me up pretty quickly.
The first thing I saw as I opened my eyes was a pile of unpaid bills and letters. The clock behind them read '7:03 am'. I yawned and pushed my self off my bed and looked in the mirror above my dresser. My mascara was smudged and I groaned, realizing that I had forgotten to take it off the night before.
Grabbing a change of clothes, I made my way into my bathroom, and took a quick shower.

***
I pulled my hair into a pony tail, and decide on no make up today. Walking past my computer, the screen lit up.
It was a Skype message from my brother asking if I wanted to Skype. Knowing I had nothing else to do I shrugged and replied 'Sure, calling you now'.
The screen lit up with Jerome's face. "Hey lil sis!"
"Jerome were only a year apart." I said laughing a little. "That reminds me, your birthdays in a week, and I got you an early birthday present." He announced. "Ooo, what'd ya get me?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. He held up an Arcadiacon ticket with my name on it. "Mitch and I are hosting most of it." I smiled. "Jerome! Thank you so much! But, I let Rally borrow my car, and long story short- I don't have a car anymore."
Rally is our cousin that lived in Cambridge- about an hour from where I live. "Cam, she totals every car she drives, why?" Jerome was laughing so hard he could barely get the sentence out.
"Well, I live in a city, you pretty much walk everywhere here, so I figured it wouldn't have made a difference." I said with a shrug.
"Don't worry, I got you plane tickets." My eyes widened.
"Jerome, where do you even get all this money?" He smirked.
"YouTube, of course." Mitch appeared next to him.
"Biggums!" I yelled. "Biggums!" He repeated. Lachlan appeared on the other side of Jerome. "Lachlan!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air.
"Camryn!" He yelled throwing his hands up in the air. That's always how we great each other. Kayla and Ryan appeared in the background. I waved. "Also!" Jerome yelled. He held up Minecon tickets for London with my name on them.
"Jerome!" I yelled. He smiled.
"The rest of the pack will be there too and you'll finally get to meet them!" He announced. I smiled even bigger- if that was possible. I was a fan of Preston, and had a small celebrity crush on him. Kinda.
"Arcadiacon is this weekend, your birthday weekend, and Minecon is next weekend, I've payed for your flight tickets and emailed them to you right before I messaged you." Jerome explained.
"When does my flight leave?"
"Uh.. Tomorrow.."

***

All day yesterday I packed for 3 weeks, printed my tickets, and packed some more. And now I'm sitting at the gate for my flight finishing up my second coffee of the day.
"Flight 407 to St. Petersburg, Florida is now boarding." I sighed, stood up, threw my cup away, and walked to the line, getting my ticket ready. The lady took my ticket, and allowed me to move on down the hallway and into the plane. I found my seat and let myself fall asleep for the short plane ride.

***

"Jerome!" I yelled running at him and jumping into a hug.
"Cam!" He yelled.

Walking back to the car, a few of Jerome's fans came up and asked for pictures which he kindly gave. I found it funny that none of his fans knew he had a sister. A few had asked if I was his girlfriend. Nope, that's what Louise is for.
Lachlan, and Mitch were already at the car. "Biggums! Lachlan!" I yelled hugging them. I slipped into the he front seat, Jerome sat in the drivers, and Mitch and Lachlan sat in the back.

Might I say that was the most interesting and entertaining car ride I've ever been in.

*After Arcadiacon*

Arcadiacon was fun, I got front row seats and watched Ryan,
Mitch, and Jerome do dumb things in front of a crowd. I wonder about their mental stability sometimes.

We're leaving for London in a few days, and I'm really exited. Sitting on the couch watching TV, I heard the door bell ring. I yawned and stood up, Mitch, Jerome, and Lachlan were upstairs recording with some of the pack. It was literally 9:30 at night, who's coming at 9:30 at night? I opened the door to reveal Ryan. "Oh, hey Ryan." I greeted with a smile, letting him in. "Hey, You all are leaving for Minecon in a few days, but I'm leaving tomorrow to go on a trip with Kayla, so I was just stopping bye to say goodbye, seeing I wont be back till next weekend. I nodded, "They're upstairs recording, I'll go get them. I jogged up the stairs and into Jerome's room, figuring he could tell everyone else. "Ryan's here, he's leaving with Kayla tomorrow, and wont be back till next weekend and he wants to say bye." I informed him. He nodded and began to say something into his mic. Not to long after I went back downstairs, Lachlan, Jerome, and Mitch filed into the kitchen. I had already said goodbye, so I made my way to my room and let the darkness take over.

A/N- Hey, that last part was kinda just a filler bc I didn't want the plane ride to happen till the next chapter, but this chapter was kinda short so I just added a random little extra thing, forgive me, I have ideas starting the next chapter xD ily all

~Morgan <3