Chapter Three

Rika Takabes' Point Of View-

I sat up and looked around myself.  It looked like i was in a nurses office.  But this isn't like the nurses office at my school.  The floors are wooden.  Ow!  My leg hurts.  And I'm hungry!  There must be something to eat somewhere.  Right?  I stood up and left the room and i wished that i didn't have a since of smell because there was a horrible smell like rotten meat.  Where's it coming from though?  I looked around the corner and saw something red through the darkness of the building.  I slowly walked closer and the smell got worse.

"Um h-hello?  Can you help me?  I'm lost and i can't find mt frie-"  I cut myself off because i got closer to the red thing and it looked like it was a body.  My eyes filled with tears.  Why would some body do that to another person?  I walked closer to the body and saw a name tag on top of it.  "Mayu Suzumoto?"

"Yes?"

A small scream left my mouth "W-who s-said that..?"  I looked around and saw no one but myself when i looked back i saw a glowing blue girl and fell backwards scared "W-w-who a-are y-you?"

"Mayu Suzumoto"

"I-is that your b-body Mayu?"  My voice was very shaky and full of fear.  Then she nodded and started to walk away. "Wait!"  Why did i say that!?  Shes a ghost!  I'm afraid of ghosts!  Then she turned to face me.  "Do you know where my friends are Mayu?"  She nodded and signed for me to follow her.  I followed her as she walked down some stairs past the nurses office.  She turned a corner and then walked forward and stopped.  She pointed to something red a bit further down the hall.  I slowly walked closer to the red and turned to face where she was standing but she was gone.  I continued to walk and stopped at the body of a girl who had multiple cuts on her.  She was covered in blood, but the worst part about it was she had on the same uniform as me.  NO!  This can't be!  Its just the uniform of another school that has a similar uniform to the one at my school!  I looked for a student ID name tag and saw a blood soaked one next to her body i shakily reached my hand down and picked it up then read the name and looked at the picture of the girl who i was talking with just mere hours before.  It really was Saki Makino.

"Please don't cry Takabe"  I didn't even realize i was crying untill the familiar voice told me to stop.

"Makino!  Why would you go off dying like that!?"  I sobbed and hid my face in my hands.  Then someone patted my head like Makino used to.

"Shh don't cry Takabe."  I looked up and turned around to see Saki smiling down at me "Did you find Toshi yet?"  I shook my head and she nodded then there was an earthquake and she dissapered while waving goodbye to me.

"Wait!  Makino! Please!  Don't leave me alone!"  I hid my face and started crying softly untill the earthquake passed.  Then Toshi ran up to me.

"Why are you crying Takabe?  We don't even know that girl, so why are you crying over her death?"

"W-we do know her..."  I sobbed and handed him Sakis'  student ID name tag  He froze as he read it then he slowly and shakily put her name tag back on top of her and started to walk away.  "Wait for me Toshi!  I'm coming with you!"  I yelled after him.  He nodded and we started walking down the long and dark hallway.

We where walking for a while then we heard loud footsteps closing in fast.  I quickly turned around and saw a girl around middle school age running as quickly as she could.

"RUN!  He's coming!  The man with the hammer is coming!  RUN!"  Without saying another word she flew past us.  Then Toshi turned around and we saw a very large man with a hammer.  He raised up his arms and held the hammer with both hands ready to swing it at us.

"We need to run!  Now Takabe!"  I did as he said and we both bolted in the dirrection the girl went.  The hallway got scarier as we ran but we heard the large mans footsteps stop and we knew he stopped following us.  But we kept running to find the girl.  We eventually found her panting on the side of the hall.

"Hey!"  I yelled as we neared her and she looked up at me "Who was that man?"

"I don't know,  He just started chasing me and my friends.  So who are you two?"

"I'm Rika Takabe, and thats Toshi Tamura,  we are looking for our friends.  Now, who are you?"

"My name is Kazue Nagata, and im looking for my friends, Miya Nanami and Midori Nagase,  We split up when that man with the hammer started to chase us.  Now i have to find them and get back home."

"You can come with us and we can help you look for them!"  I said then she backed away a little scared

"But i met a ghost before the man with the hammer started to chase me and he said to not trust anyone i meet in this school."

"Don't worry!  We won't kill you or anything!  I promise.  And we deffinetly won't leave you alone in this place!  After all,  Three heads are better then just one or two!  Right?"  I smiled and looked at her "So will you come with us?"

"Mm-hm, then once we find our friends we can all go home together!"

"Right!  Lets start the search!"  Then we left and made sure that the man with the hammer didn't come back for us.

(A-N:  I hope you guys like the story so far thanks for reading as always!  If you have any ideas put  a comment down I'll credit you if i use that idea!)