Moving & Grooving?

Alfie's Point Of View:

I placed the tray on my bed side table and sat on the bed, gently stroking Zoe's cheeks with the back of my hand. "Little One," I whisper. She startles a little and squints her eyes open, she smiles as soon as our eyes lock. "Morning Alfalfa" She says stretching. "I made you breakfast" I say pointing towards the neat breakfast I had woken up early specially for. I had made waffles with nutella and strawberries. I had also put a little flower on there. "Alf, it looks lovely. Thank you" She says. She kisses my cheek, she looks really pale today. "Zoe, are you feeling okay beautiful?" I say, not wanting to give away that I know shes not feel from her appearance. "I feel a little sick Alf" She says snuggling into me. I stroke her head softly. "Do you need a bowl encase your sick?" I question. She nods. I return with a bowl and I fetch her a wet flannel. "Alf, I really don't feel well, I don't know why" She cries. I wrap my arm around her and she cuddles in. I feel her tears slowly drip down my naked chest. "It's okay Zo. We can just have a chilled out day can't we." I smiled ever though she wasn't looking at me. "Yeah but I just don't want to do nothing" She wined. There was no pleasing Zoë when she didn't feel well, but I loved her regardless. "Then what do you want to do" I cackled. "Look for apartments" Her reply have me a shock. "Z-zoe, I'm no-t q-quite ready to-" but I was cut off. "Alf, I'm not saying we have to move in together. I mean I'm twenty three now. What harm is it if I move out?" It's not that I didn't want to move in with Zoë it's just you know... I don't want to rush it and something happen, I'm not sure what that something is but I know it's something. "Where would you move to though?" I say she would move around Wiltshire, so she could be close to her parents, but it could mean further away from me. "Brighton" she says. "What?" I say getting up excited. "I want to move to Brighton. I want to be close to you." she states. "Zoe" I smile. She grabs her laptop and we proceed to find an apartment. "I would like to have a spare room and an office, am I getting my hopes too high?" She asks. "no I don't think it's far fetched" I smiled. She saw a few she liked, pointing them out that they were indeed her favourite. But everyone a new one popped up, It was her favourite. I was excited to have Zoe living closer to me. Weather she still be thirty minutes away for an hour, it was better than four. Zoe had fallen asleep and I continued to search for Zoe's perfect little flat. It needed to be perfect. Especially for Zoe. It wasn't until I came across it, it ticked all my boxes.

• Two bed, including office space.
•Bed room and an en-suite.
•Open plan kitchen, dining room and living room.
•Sea views
•Two balconies available.

Then I saw it was ten minutes away from my current flat. This would be amazing. Zoe would be so close to me. Plus the picture looked stunning. I could imagine Zoe in there, all of her little bits, things she picks up from her favourite little unique shops. Adding her 'Zoe' to it. I sent an email to the estate agents knowing Zoe would love it. I settled down in bed and cuddled Zoe. Things are so weird now that I've gotten with Zoe. Weird in a good way of course. I've achieved so much more. Plus who would I have ended up with if it wasn't for her. I looked down at her beautiful resting face. Lips partly open, I smiled softly at the beautiful girl in front of me. She is so beautiful. I laid back down and thought endlessly about Zoe until I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Zoe being sick. "Maybe we should get you a doctors appointment" I say knowing she won't want it. Her head turns straight towards me and sternly says "No". "Zoe if it's something bad I'll never forgive my self for not making you go, please go on my be half" I say knowing this will hopefully change her mind. "No Alfie, I'm not going" She says cleaning up after her self, I bend down and help. "Please Zoe" I say looking into her eyes. She looks away, "I'm sorry Alf, just let me think about it. You know I hate going I just.." She trails off. "I only want to do it to make sure nothing is wrong, if something is wrong and I didn't make you go, I would never forgive my self. Okay?" I finish. "Okay" She nods. I show Zoe the flat I liked and she said that she likes it too and would love to view it.

As we were walking around the flat I could tell that Zoe loved it. The way she looked at it and I saw the glisten in her eyes. "Alf, I want it." she smiles at me. Zoe signed the papers and it's hers in a month. We then decided to go to her dads and tell him the news. On the way there Zoe talks about how she's going to move what she wants, how she's going to get it, weather she can financially do it and stuff like that. I know she's excited and I'm excited too! To have my girlfriend so close to me.

"I'm moving out" Zoe says, the look on Joes and Graham's face looked, happy? "That's great Zoe I'm glad you finally taking the step, obviously I want you to stay here forever but the birds got to fly out the next sometime aye. How far away is it? Ten minutes? Twenty?" Oh no Graham. "Four hours, I'm moving to Brighton"