Airport Runs & Cuddle Fun

I woke up the next morning to see a text from Alfie.

Alfalfa• Morning Zo. Just about to get on the plane. I miss you xx

Oh god. I miss him more. I miss him more than anything. I reply quickly.

Me• I miss you more gorgeous. I don't know if you've boarded yet, promise me that you'll text me soon? Maybe even Skype when you land. Miss you xx

I laid my head back on the pillow.

•Couple Days Later•

As I stand and Heathrow, I wait for Alfie to walk through. I'm so excited to see him. He's also staying at my house, I'm a little worried about Joe and my dad. It's the first time that he's going to be at my house, since things became a little more than friends. I sat there on my phone, reading some Zalfie fanfiction. I felt two hand slip round my waist and lips instantly connect with my neck. I turned round to see Alfie's mop of hair. "Hello gorgeous" I whispered. "Hello little one". We got up and started to walk. I wanted to link hands with him so badly or hug him or kiss him. Oh my god. I have to stop. I have to. I can't rush. Calm down Zoe. We got to the car and Alfie put his suitcase in my boot we got in the car and I started to drive. I feel his hand reach across and rest on my leg. He started to caress it. Why can't I rush this? Why did I say we have to wait? I pull over and lean over to him. I peck him on the lips. I start to play with the back of his hair. "I missed you so much. So so so so much" I whispered. His hands moved down to my bum and pulled me onto his lap. He moved my hair out the way and kissed my neck. I sunk into his lap and he played with my hair. He turned the music up and we just sat there. Enjoying each other's company. I snuggled my head into his chest. I gently closed my eyes. "I missed you more than anything Sugg" he whispered. I wrapped my hand around his and focused on his hand. "We should get going" I whispered. I got up and climbed back into the drivers seat. I started to drive.

We walked through the door, giggling and laughing, Joe stopped us in our tracks. "Alfie" he nodded. I kept a smile on my face. "Zo" he said looking at me. "Me and Alfie walked up stairs and into my bedroom. "Can't believe I'm going to share a single bed with you" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Good job your little and don't take up much room" He said pecking my lips. "I'm tired Alf" I whispered. He got undressed down to his boxers and jumped in the covers. "God your bed is comfy." He said. "Hotel beds aren't always the best" He moans. I giggle and pick up his case. I go downstairs and put them on a wash. I walk back up and join Alfie. We cuddle up and watch some Gossip Girl. "Night Alf"

I AM NOT DELETING THIS STORY.