Today's The Day

Top Picture: F/N

~Few Days Later

F/N POV

I've gotten to know Reborn, Tsuna, and the others a bit more. I can tell that Tsuna has a huge crush on Ryohei's sister Kyoko, and that the Vongola family is huge and full of respectable, strong, and confident people including my idiot brother. There also these adorable kids, Lambo and I-Pin.

Also, my idiot brother somehow got me on the disciplinary committee at our school.

~Flashback

TAKESHI POV

"Tsuna! I have a favor to ask you" I begged down on my knees as Tsuna got embarrassed n took a few steps back.

"What is it Yamamoto-san?" asked Tsuna worried. "I need your help getting F/N in the disciplinary committee" I cried knowing that she would never forgive me if I didn't get her in.

"Uhhhhh, but Hibari-san and I don't get along too well" Tsuna explained. "I can help you Yamamoto" said Reborn as I instantly got excited. "Thanks kid! I owe you one" I said happily as I ran to go tell F/N the good new.

"Reborn-" before Tsuna could finish Reborn plucked him on his forehead and went out to go find Kyoya.

REBORN POV

"What are you doing here, baby?" asked Kyoya as he stared out the window. "I want you to let F/N join the disciplinary committee" I said as his eyes got wide and he suddenly looked my direction.

"Why would I?" he asked acting like he didn't want her to join. "She's an important part in the Vongola family, and I need you watch her. F/N has the strength to be on the best guardians in the Vongola family" I explained.

"W-What! You can't be serious, baby, that girl doesn't even send chills down my spin! She's too cute to be-" Hibari stopped before he could finish, and turned around and started blushing a little in embarrassment.

"You like her" I said telling from the expression on his face. "Don't be a fool, baby" Kyoya said getting serious as ever.

"Good to hear you'll be letting her be apart of the committee then" I said walking away. "W-What! I never said that!" he said but I pretended that I didn't hear him.

"Oh and Hibari, I wouldn't underestimate F/N if I were you" I stated while walking out the door, and closing it behind me.

TAKESHI POV

I ran to the shrine to tell F/N the good news, but when I got there she was drenched in sweat. "She must be practicing with new sword our dad brought her all day" I thought to myself.

"F/N-channn!" I yelled barging in as she gave me a pissed look. "Im sorry if im interrupting F/N-chan" I said trying to calm her down a little.

She put her sword back in her sheath and sat down to here me out.

"So I have some exciting news" I said but she didn't say anything. "I got you into the disciplinary committee" I said as her eyes got big and she jumped on top of me and gave me a huge hug, I hugged her back happily. A few seconds later I guess she noticed she was hugging me and pushed me off of her and ran inside to the house.

"Im happy that she's happy" I thought to myself with a smile on my face.

~End of Flashback

F/N POV

"Well, today's the day... Aren't you excited F/N?" asked Takeshi as I smiled at him and nodded yes, and he smile and back. We parted ways as we got into the entrance of the school.

"Today's the day! The day I finally get to see Hibari-kun and be by his side!" I thought to myself confident as ever as I opened the door to the reception room.