Welcome To The Family

~School Bell Rings

F/N POV

"Hm, your late" said a boy with black hair and a discipline committee armband on his left sleeve.

"He's so cute" I thought to myself as I started blushing. U didn't want him to see me blushing so I didn't turn around. I handed him my schedule as he took a look at it.

His eyes got wide, I guess it's because he saw my name and probably knew who my idiot brother is. "I see your new here, I'll direct you to your class" he said as I smiled, turned around, and introduced myself.

"Im Kyoya Hibari, head of the disciplinary committee, just inform you if come late to school again, I'll deal with you personally" he said i guess trying to scare me but all it did was make me smile as I followed him to my classroom.

"Thank you Hibari-kun" I said as I bowed and walked in the classroom.

KYOYA POV

"She was so cute" thought to myself as I sighed. "I have better things to worry about though, she'd just get in the way, especially if she's baseball brains sister".

F/N POV

As soon as I walked in all eyes were on me. I handed the teacher my schedule.

"Okay class, we have a new student, meet F/N Yamamoto" the teacher said as everyone gasp and people started whispering.

"Okay F/N you can sit next to Sawada" she said pointing to a boy spiky brown hair and large brown eyes.

I sat down next to him and introduced myself, "Tsunayoshi, but you can call me Tsuna. Wait, Yamamoto!? Your Yamamoto's sister!?" he asked shocked. "Yep, are you close friends with Takeshi?", "Yeah, you can say that" he replied. "Oh, I see Takeshi doesn't talk about me much" I said as I put my head down a little"

"Hey boss, sorry we're late" said a boy with white/silver hair and Takeshi behind him smiling and sayin hey. As soon as I saw him I kicked him in his face and jumped on top of him.

"Takeshi how could you not tell your friends about me!" I cried as I shook him back and forth really hard as Tsuna came and grabbed me off of him.

"Who's she boss, and why is she attacking Yanamoto?" asked the guy with grey/silver hair.

"She's Yamamoto's Sister, Gokudera" explained Tsuna as I tried to get up to hit Takeshi again. "Gokudera! Help me pin her down!" said Tsuna as Gokudera grabbed me from behind and took me up on the roof.

GOKUDERA POV

"This girl is super strong" I thought to myself as I put her down. I actually got a chance to get a good look at her, and she's beautiful. She's the most prettiest girl I've ever seen.

"The hell are you staring at!?" She asked glaring at me. "What's your problem with Yamamoto anyway?" I asked

"How would you feel if you had a brother who's never even mentioned you to his closest friends" she asked pouting. I felt bad for her, so I tried to comfort her by holding her but she just pushed me away.

~Few Minutes Later

Takeshi and Tsuna came up to the roof.

"F/N, I wasn't expecting you to come back so soon, Im sorry for not mentioning you to my friends and not coming to see you like I said I would" said Takeshi meaning every word as he reached for a hug but F/N backed away.

"Whatever Takeshi" she said stubborn as ever. "Aw come on sis, how can I make it up to you? Ill do anything!" He said as he got on his knees, which made F/N get a huge grin on her face. "Wanna make it up to me? Introduce me to all your friends and get me on the disciplinary committee" she said. "Okay F/N anything you want! As long as your not mad anymore" he cried. "Great" said F/N as he mood instantly changed.

REBORN POV

Thats "F/N Yamamoto, I beautiful manipulator" said a baby coming out of no where. "Reborn!!! Where did you come from!?" Said Tsuna surprised. "Hey! I'm good at other things too" said F/N as I nodded in agreement.

"F/N welcome to the family" I said as F/N looked at me confused. "Reborn! How can you just let her join?!" asked Tsuna. "She is Yamamoto's sister which means since Yamamoto's already in, she's automatically apart of the family" I explained as everyone finally understood, and explained everything to F/N.

"Plus with F/N here we'll be stronger than ever" I thought to myself with a smile on my face.