Chapter 1

Deep down in the sewers there lived a colony of Grimer and Muk. They were having a feast of toxic waste. The purple sludges shared the waste between their giant family. The large and strong Muk sat next to the smaller Grimer.

Then there was an unfamiliar noise, there was three shadows in the distance. Standing there was two tall shadows and one short shadow. Those shadows came closer and closer. Then the Grimer and Muk together saw Team Rocket! The Grimer and Muk started to panic and started running away because Team Rocket were trying to catch them! Jesse, James, and Meowth chased the Pokemon colony with texts and pokeballs. The team ran for a while in till they trapped all of the colony in a corner. It was dark and gloomy, and the thought of being there made some Muk and Grimer shiver.

Team Rocket sent out two pokemon besides Meowth. Those pokemon were Woobat and Yanmask. The blue Woobat and the dark gray Yanmask started attacking the Grimer and Muk. They used all different kind of moves including wing scratch. The Muk got in front and tried to defend the younger members if their family. Together, they used many poison type moves, some joining together.

The two weak Pokemon fainted beneath Jesse and James's leadership. Growth just stood there, not even caring. The styled cat had dropped his net before the battle and was grooming his face. He dragged his paw over his tan colored face making it nice and clean.

"Come on Meowth! Let's get out of here before we lose this one!" James shouted as he pointed at the grimmer he was able to swoop into the net. The grimmer had not been paying much attention so it gave team Rocket the perfect chance to strike. Now, the young Pokemon looked scared and lonely as it new it's colony wouldn't come back for it.

All the Grimer and Muk got away now, they had found a way out of the dead end they were in.  Team Rocket got out of the sewers and started too walk away with the Grimer. They were talking about something but the Grimer was too scared to do anything right now. The only thing the Grimer was able to do was to look up into the night sky. He had never seen the outside world before; he had lived in the sewers for his whole life. But that was all going to change now that he was taken.

The Grimer had listened to stories about team Rocket told by the elderly Muk. They described them as strange and weird people if Jesse and James were their topic. They didn't talk about meowth that much. Grimer thought. He was always not as impatient and all the others have. His mind was cleared when all of the sudden, he heard something.

The Grimer looked up in the sky and saw something going downward towards them. It was red and it was going down really fast. Finally, it hit the ground hard and came out from its hiding spot.