Undertaker: Good Work

(Requested by Jadebringzdalolz666, hope you like it!) 

You wipe your forehead with the back of your hand. Sighing, you look down at your work. It seems there is still so much to do.
"How's it comin' along?" A voice chimes from behind you.
"I feel like I'm getting nowhere." You groan. Undertaker takes a seat beside you. Grinning, he admires the casket you have been carving.
"S'beautiful." With a claw like nail, he traces the delicate lines of the pattern. "Bit like you, eh!" He chuckles to himself as he leaves the room. A faint blush tickles your cheeks. His harmless attempts at flirting had become more to you. At first, you could laugh it off. Now, you found that you craved it. Much more, you craved him.

Absently, you push yourself up from your seat. You allow your mind to wander. Finding yourself deep in your day dreams, you are completely oblivious to the fact that someone else is in the room. Sipping at your water, you lean against the work bench. Turning to return to your work, you bump into something. Cool hands hold your arms.
"Y'alright, love?" Giggling, Undertaker looks down at you. Embarassed, heat returns to your cheeks. You nod. Taking advantage of the closeness, you let your eyes move over his face. They settle on his lips.
"Y'sure?" This time, his voice is more serious. Teasing. Swallowing hard, you force your eyes to the floor.

"Where ya thinkin' about kissin' me?" He muses. Looking up again, you feel even more heat flush in your cheeks. His face moves closer to yours. Barely an inch of space is left between you now. As he leans down, his nose brushes against yours. Sweeping silver locks from his face, he reveals gleaming green eyes.
"Maybe I was thinkin' the same thing." Warm breath traces your features. His arms wrap around your waist. Your bodies are pushed together. You swallow hard.
"Kiss me." Nervous, your voice is barely audible.
"What's tha?" He teases. You force your eyes to meet his.
"Kiss me." Speaking louder, your voice is shook by nerves.

Smirking smugly, he looks at you for a long moment. His lips find yours in a hard kiss. Much to your dismay, you let out a small moan. He chuckles into the kiss. Strong hands guide you back. He lifts you onto the work bench. Between your legs, his lips find your neck. He kisses and nibbles softly at the sensitive skin. A brazen hand glides up your thigh, below your dress. As his fingers graze your womanhood, another chuckle escapes him.
"Feels like y'want more." His other hand cups your face, keeping your eyes with his. "Do ya?" Your heart begins to race as his eyes burn into your face, awaiting your answer. Swallowing hard, you nod slowly.

A wicked grin spreads across his face. Hungrily, he rips your underwear off. Trousers undone, his hips grind against yours as he kisses your neck roughly. His hard member rubs your soft spot. Nails digging into your hip, he sheaths himself inside you. You let out a loud moan, leaning back onto your elbows. Nails dragging down your thighs, he pulls your legs over his shoulders. You lay back on the table. With each thrust, he pulls you hard against himself. He reaches so deep it almost hurts. Each hard pounding your sensitive area takes pushes you closer to your peak. Heat wraps around you.

Your body trembles as you find it hard to keep control of yourself. Each moan gets louder. Sensing the closeness of your climax, his hips piston against yours. Your nails drag along the wooden surface you lay on. Approaching his own peak, he gives up on trying to keep his moans quiet. Nails digging into your legs as he holds them against himself, his moans are nearly as loud as yours. Spasming around him, you reach a powerful peak. Relishing your new wetness, he manages just a few more stuttered thrusts. Releasing into you, he moans your name.

As he withdraws, he smiles down at you. Struggling, you push yourself to sit. Your arms feel weak as they support your weight. A gentle kiss lands on your cheek.
"I like 'avin you around 'ere." He chuckles.
"I like being here." Giggling, you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss the tip of his nose. Picking your underwear up off the floor, he flashes an apologetic smile. They're ripped clean in half.
"I suppose I'll just stop wearing underwear to work." Shrugging, you hop off the table.