Undertaker and Grell: Lost

(Requested by Levimylover, hope this is what you wanted!)

"Where the hell am I?" Sharmaine mumbles to herself, completely lost. The busy streets of London are a buzz with people rushing here and there. Pulling her phone out of her pocket, Sharmaine dials Alexis' Number. No answer. The result is the same for her family members too. Looking around, she is desperate to find a quiet place. Somewhere to take a moment to think about what to do; how to find the others again. Being lost in this new city was starting to frighten her.

Narrowly avoiding running into a rather angry looking business man, Sharmaine darts down the closest alleyway. She keeps running until the bustle of the city seems to fade away. Leaning against a wall, she sighs with relief. Head tilted, she looks down the side street across from where she stands. There is a shop. Or at least what looks to be a shop. Intrigued, she decides to take a closer look.

Hesitant, she slowly wanders down the narrow path. Looking up at the shop, she reads its sign.

"Undertaker." She mutters. Squinting, she peeks through the clouded window. A row of beautifully carved caskets lean against the far wall. Sharmaine wants to see more of this intriguing place. Nervous she knocks on the cracking wooden door, racking her brain for an excuse she could tell it's owner. The door slowly creaks open.

"H-hello?" Regret tickles her stomach.

"Uh-" A voice groans from inside. "You're going to scare the poor girl away."

Summoning what bravery she can, Sharmaine gingerly enters the shop.

"I'm lost-" Half way through her sentence, she finds herself unable to speak. Two men gaze at her contently.

"My, my!" The man with red hair steps forward. Gently, he takes Sharmaine's hand and plants a kiss on it. "How pretty!" Sharmaine feels heat rise in her cheeks. The man gently swipes a lock of dark hair from her face. His hand lingers there as he admires her for a moment. Dumbfounded, Sharmaine remains completely silent.

"Now who's scarin' 'er?" The other man giggles near manically. The red haired man frowns, shooting  a sharp glance at the other.

"I am not." He spits the words out viciously. "Am I, dear?" Smiling, he flashes razor sharp teeth. Sharmaine shakes her head slowly.

Smug, the man smiles. Hand still on Sharmaine's cheek, he moves suddenly. His lips crash into hers in a rough kiss.

"Hmm-" He hums as he moves away. "Just as lovely as I had expected."

"Ay, why d'you get to have all the fun?" The other man protests.

"Clearly, she likes me more." The red head boasts. Sharmaine remains still, in a cloud of confusion. She is totally unable to understand what is happening. Not that she finds it unpleasant.

The other man steps forward. A talon like finger nail pushes silver locks from his face. Near glowing green eyes focus on Sharmaine's face. A fresh wave of nerves flutter. Slowly, he moves closer. His kiss is far gentler. Arms rap tightly around her waist from behind.

"You're not stealing her from me, old man!" The red head groans in protest. "It's been so long since I've had any fun."

"Well-" The Silver haired man grins brightly. "Y'are on punishment."

"Yes, and having to stay here with you is punishment enough!"

"'Spose I'm in a good mood today." The older man shrugs, looking down at Sharmaine. "I don't mind sharin'!"

Her stomach flutters, still unable to comprehend the situation. She had come into the shop wanting a closer look at the elaborate art work on the caskets; but this was what she got. These two men squabbling over her attention. Not even that. More like they were arguing over a toy. A plaything. Ordinarily, Sharmaine would run. She would do anything to escape these strange men. But she didn't want to. She wanted more of their attention. Allowing herself to accept the situation, she raps an arm around each of the men's necks.

Stunned, they instantly stop their quarrel and pay attention. On her toes, Sharmaine gently kisses the older man. Not willing to be ignored, the red head leaves rough kisses against her neck. Hungry hands move over her body. Greedily, the men pulls at her clothes. Cool air embraces her bare skin. Doubt swims in her mind; she knows nothing about her companions. Not even their names. With a deep breath, she relaxes herself. She had come to this new city to experience new things. This was most definitely that.

Hands move over her behind, slipping between her legs. Quickly, fingers rub against her womanhood. Zips are pulled down and coats thrown to the floor. Fingers tangle in Sharmaine's hair. Slowly, she is guided down. The silver haired man carefully pushes his manhood into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around him, she relishes the sounds that come from him. His fist tightens in her hair as she moves around him more. Far less hesitant and careful, the other man thrusts into her wetness. A loud moan comes from both of them.

Eager to please, Sharmaine moves herself against the two men. The three moan, volume increasing as their pleasure intensifies. Her body becomes warm as she is enveloped completely by the feeling. Finger nails dig lightly into the soft skin of her hips. The younger man's member hits hard against her sensitive area. Each pounding sends waves of pleasure shooting up her spine.

With a low moan, the silver haired man releases into her mouth. His warm liquid slowly moves down her throat. Moving away, a long fingernail traces her jawline as their eyes meet. Pulling her up, he kisses her hard. The other man moves quickly, thrusting hard as he comes close to his own climax. Grasping Sharmaine's hips almost too tightly, his movements are harsh and rough. Her body trembles under the immensity of her pleasure. Moaning loudly, he releases into her. As his warmth shoots into her, she reaches a powerful climax.

As she stands, the two men embrace her affectionately. They pepper her neck and face with thankful kisses. It strikes her that it must be lonely for them here. She doesn't want to leave the small shop. Something about them keeps her intrigued. She wants to stay and learn more about them. Her thoughts are interrupted by an incessant buzzing. A familiar song plays. Irate, Sharmaine huffs. Rummaging through the pile of clothing on the floor, she finds her phone.

"Hello." She sighs.

"Where are you?!" The worried voice of her friend comes from the other line. "We've been calling you for hours!" Sharmaine blushes, nerves prodding at her stomach as she attempts to think of something to tell Alexis.

"My phone er-" Pausing, she thinks hard. "I had no signal. The calls didn't come through." Alexis exhales, sounding clearly shaken.

"I'll meet you back at the hotel. Tell everyone I'm sorry for worrying you all!"

Hanging up, Sharmaine pouts. There is no other option but to leave.

"I have to go." Disappointed, she speaks quietly. The two men seem to share her disappointment.

"I'm sorry." She shrugs as she dresses herself.

"It's quite alright, my love." The red head smiles reassuringly. "After all, you can visit again."

"Grell's right." The older man grins. 'Grell' Sharmaine thinks to herself, 'what an interesting name.' Sharmaine nods.

"I'd like that." Bashful, she smiles. "Perhaps I could come back tonight." The men smile brightly. Approaching the door, Sharmaine turns to face them again.

"See you later!" She beams. Excitement flutters in her stomach as she thinks of seeing them again. There is so much she wants to know about them.