back to Atlanta

When we got back to camp I hopped out of the back to find daryl "daryl!!....... Daryl?" I looked at dale "he's on a hunt" I sighed and walked over to Sophia "hey Sophia" he looked at me with a huge grin he grabbed me and hugged me I froze "I thought you were dead" she said in a whisper "never... im aways going to be here " she let go of me "are we friends" she asked "umm...yeah" I never really had a friend so you know "ok willow thank you I got to go" I knotted.

I walked up the R.V to take talk to Dale I sat down in the chair that was up there "hey Dale" "hi willow how are you" "tired" "im sorry about your brother" "it cool I guess" not long after I fell asleep.

Dream

I stood at my old house alone "daryl?...merle?..........dad?" I called out I walked in the house to see my mom on fire with my dad as a walker beside her I felt two hands on my sides someone was picking me up it was merle "merle stop no!!!" I yelled He walked over to my dad and my dad grabbed me and started to tear my stomach and sides apart and I could  feel my skin tearing then I saw daryl "willow its ok" he held me in his arm he held  a gun to my head and he shot me.

I jumped awake in fear all I saw was daryl coming back from the woods calling for merle then all the sudden he was on the ground I jumped off the R.V and fell with a thump I ran to shane and put my gun to his head "let my brother go or a bullet is going through your head". He let go of him I ran to him he stood up "just tell me where he is so can go get him" "he'll show you" Lori said "im going back" rick said I hugged daryl "im going with you" I smiled "ok fine you can go" "so you, willow and daryl thats your big plan" rick looked at glenn "ah come on " "you said you know the place inside and out so I would safer if you came" shane walked up "thats 4" "5" Tdog said "my day just gets better and better dont it" he looked at me I smiled back at him we got in the truck I sat down daryl was getting impatient he honked the horn on the truck "come on lets go!!!!" He yelled "daryl sit down and calm down please" he sat beside me.

Once we got there me and daryl got out before anyone else "come on!!" I said me and daryl started to run "daryl!! willow!! wait" rick said we ran to the building that merle was in I saw a walker coming to us I kicked it in the stomach and stabbed it with my hunting knife daryl killed one with his crossbow we walked up to the chain door. "K rick lets get my brother" I said he broke the chain me and daryl ran first "No! No! No!" Daryl yelled I fell down in almost in tears. I grabbed my knife and ran to to T-dog  Rick grabbed me and through me the ground and daryl had his crossbow up to Tdog's head and Rick had a gun to daryl's head .

"Come on daryl don't try the man" I said as walked in front of the crossbow blocking Tdog it would kill us both if he shot it I was tall 13 year old so people think im 16 and up I hate that. Daryl  dropped him crossbow I looked at Tdog "your welcome!" I said walked faster to get up to daryl now for the guns "ok willow, daryl you come with me"   glenn said "Tdog, rick you will be here two blocks away" "ok we got the jobs" I said me Glenn and daryl walked in the alley "you got some balls for a China man" daryl said I knotted "I'm Korean" glenn said looking at us "whatever" me and daryl said together. Glenn moved up to get the bag I followed.

"Ok glenn lets do this" I ran for the bag I grabbed it "glenn" I through the bag to him I grabbed the hat we ran back to daryl he was being beat in my two huge men "thats the bag get it" one of them yelled me and glenn turned and ran the grabbed me and glenn the man had me from behind with his arms around my stomach "daryl!!....daryl!!!!" Me and glenn yell daryl shot a arow at the guy who was holding me and got him in the backside.

They put me in there car with glenn "you'll never hold me!!!" I throw my self around and tryed to get out till one of the guys hit me in the back of my head with his gun which knocked me out. I woke up in a chair it was a nice rocking chair im in  nursing home I thought to my self I got up and looked around a guy came up to me "we need you for something were not going to hurt you" he put duct tape on my mouth another man came in with glenn and put glenn on the roof he had hold of my jacket and tangled me over the edge of the roof I saw daryl "mhhh!!!!" I yelled daryls eyes widened "let her go!" He said the man took off the duck tape when daryl and rick were gone "god what do you what" "this is G that's what we call him" G came up "I want my guns and you guys will go free"

After like three hours I saw daryl, rick
And Tdog a woman was leading them in. "Daryl!!!" I ran to him and hugged him "I thought they were going to kill you" I looked up at him "me too" we laughed rick gave G some of the guns  and took the rest. Daryl picked me up and put me on his back we used to do that when I saw little "daryl?" We came to a stop the van was gone "who took the van" I said "merle" rick said  daryl put me down we started to run back to camp I heard screams coming from it "oh god" we came in I shot  a walker in the head bring it down I looked over to see Amy on the ground like full on dead I looked at daryl "holy crap"