Chapter 12

A/N HEYY GUYS!!! SORRY FOR THE LONGISH WAIT!! SO ILL MAKE THIS A/N SHORT SO YOU CAN JUST READ THE STORY!! ENJOY CHAPTER 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louis' POV

I ran as fast as I could to get to Sabrina's house. It took me a good 5 minutes but I finally arrived. I quickly changed into my human form and dashed towards the door. When I got in the house I went straight to the family room and saw Kevin holding Sabrina in his lap. When I saw Sabrina I felt all the blood drain from my face. I would say she looked terrible but that would be an understatement.

She looked as pale as a ghost, she was so skinny that even through her shirt I could she her ribs. She had dark circles around her eyes. I was only gone for 30 minutes!!! How could she look perfectly fine then and look 100x worst now!! I ran up to them and start to rub Sabrina's forehead. It was burning hot.

"Did you talk to Paul yet?" I asked Kevin quietly since Sabrina was sleeping. He shook his head.

"The second I got off the phone with you she fell to the ground. I didnt want to leave her in case that happened again." He stated while looking at Sabrina. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Im going to talk to him now. You stay here and look after Sabrina. Tell me if Liam comes home ok?" I asked him. He nodded and I made my way towards Paul's office. When I got there the door was closed. I just barged in without knocking. When I opened the door I saw Paul with his head in his hands. When he heard the door open his head shoot up.

"Why didnt you knock?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"I wanted to talk to you." I said with anger in my voice. He raised an eyebrow so I continued.

"I want to talk to you about your daughter." I said and took a deep breath in. "Well you see....she needs to see Zayn again." His fist balled up when I said this.

"Why does she need  to see Zayn again!!" He shouted at me. I flenched at the sudden raise in his voice.

"PAUL SHE IS SICK!! SHE WILL DIE IF SHE DOESNT GET TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!"Im not sure what caused me to scream like this but it felt good to.

"HOW WILL SHE DIE IF SHE DOESNT SEE THE BASTARD?!?!"He shouted back at me.

"PAUL THEY FUCKING IMPRINTED ON EACHOTHER!!" I said while pounding my fist on his desk. I looked up and saw his face drop. I looked into his eyes and saw anger, regret, pain, worry, and fear. He slumped down into his desk chair.

"Please get out." He said quietly. I shook my head.

"Not until you allow them to see eachother again." I said. He put his head in his hands again.

"I need some time to think this over." He said through his hands. I nodded and headed for the door. Before I walked out Sabrina and Liam were standing there.

"She wanted to see what the screaming was about." Liam said quietly. I nodded and moved aside to let them in. Sabrina couldnt even walk by herself anymore. She was putting almost all her weight on Liam. When they walked in Paul picked his head up. His face dropped when he took in Sabrina's appearance. He got up from his chair while tears threatened to spill from his eyes. He walked up to Sabrina and hugged her lightly. When he let go she was about to fall so I quickly wrapped a arm around her waist. I looked up at Paul and noticed he was already looking at me. He nodded slightly and a huge smile came on my face. I mouthed a 'Thank you' to him .

"If you guys could leave for a minute. I need to make a phone call." He said while looking down at his feet. We all nodded and headed out of the room. When we got out of the room I closed the door. I felt Sabrina going limp in my arms so I quickly looked down.