Part 4: Somewhere Safe.

I laid my back on the front door, I was told to stay here, dad said he'd talk to me later, oh god why did I lie? Why didn't I tell them the truth? I was mad at eren yeah of course, b-but now, eren's probably lost his dad and is going away for years, Mr.Ackerman is probably looking at him right now with disgust, oh god why did I do that?

I-i need to get him outta there, I need.
My eye's trail to the counter.

My bag.

----------

I put two fingers to my head, rubbing it in circles, I needed to get out of this hospital, I needed to find armin.

My boots! Where are they? I see a nurse come in with a shot, "W-where's my clothes?" She looks at me with disgust, ahh Charlotte is it? You'll be my first victim. She points to the corner, and I get up, she lays the medicine down, but she'll be back to make sure I take it, I put my clothes, pants, shirt, hoodie boots, I grab the knife from the extra slot in my boot..

The lady comes back, obviously not caring that I have my clothes on, and when she turns around, I kill her, the knife going through her neck, this feels so good she lays on the floor, blood spilling out, I hesitate if I should clean up the body or not, I do it makes it easier to not get tracked, I put the lady in a box next to the bed that has the medical stuff in it, I lock to make sure, then I clean so little of the blood.

Now to get out, I see cabinets filled with medicine, people moaning or groaning, I walk past them, there's always a back door, and just like that there was, a green exit sign above the automatic doors.

I make it outside, and breeze past at making me shiver and want to go back inside, but no I have to find armin.

Armin lives on Rosa street, 356 the big red house.

I follow trails and trails, before I make it there, I take time to enjoy the walk, and I look at the rows of numbers, 354, 355, 356. Bingo.

I think, walking up there up handed? Who knows whose staying, it could be erwin, and he could call dad. Or, I smiled widely it could be someone, who didn't get informed about Eren Ackerman yet.

but staying safe, I decided to take the windows, that someone could also be informed knowing erwin, and he could've said 'If you see Eren Ackerman, shoot him.' He doesn't care about levi.

I make to armin's window, he's not here great. I bite at the window, causing little teeth marks and blood abit to stain, it opens and I get through, the rain is harder and thunderstorms are sounding, perfect.

I close the window, hoping no one saw me, I turn to the door, eyes blood shot, wide and smile wider, I yell out in a creepy voice, "Aaaaarmin." Was my voice that creepy? That knife still welded in my hand, I walk to where armin is, ah ha, in the living room, on the couch.

"Armin." I repeat, only low

He doesn't turn around or he doesn't wanna turn around,

there was a big clash of thunder, the lights went out, I could feel armin jumped.

I walked around the couch, and up to him, I pulled out the mini-flash light I found in armin's room

Face annoyed already, I shined the light I turned on. on armin who jumped "E-EREN!" Armin squeaked annoyingly.

"Where you planning on looking at the tv all night?" I asked voice cracking.

Armin hesitated "i-i don't know! What happened to your head?"

"A police bitch, kept banging my head a thousands of times on hard cement, I was taken to a hospital, my dad and yours went up front somewhere, I killed a nurse when I had my clothes back on, went past some people,-in a spy way- left the hospital, walked all the way to your house, calmed through your window, took a flash light called out your name you didn't answer, looked for you found you here, big thunderstorm, and now I'm here." I moved the flash light in circles abit to let him know that.