Seeing You Again

It was the day when the Fairy Tail's building will be finally be finished. All of the members were busy finalizing the looks of the new build hall. After they were done, they were celebrating the new Fairy Tail that will make a comeback.

But then the guild's doors opened and it revealed Jelllal and Merudy. But not only just them. The Oracion Seis (minus Brain) were there with them.

"What?!! Why are they here?!" Natsu Dragneel asked with his fist engulfed in flames. Then he got bonked on the head by the current guild master, Erza Scarlet.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. The Oracion Seis has joined Jellal and Merudy in the Crime Sorciere." she said with a serious tone.

"Are you serious?!" Gray Fullbuster exclaimed looking dumbfounded.

"As serious as ever, Stripper." Cobra said with a smirk in his face.

"Excuse us for our intrusion, but we came here to congratulate you in opening Fairy Tail again." Jellal said.

"That's new for you." Wendy said.

"Merudy forced me to. She wanted to visit you badly."

"But the thing that I don't get is why did the Oracion Seis joined your guild." Mirajane said.

"Actually, Jellal took us in. So in a way, he 'saved' us." Angel said.

"Is that so? Well then, let's party!" Natsu exclaimed.

The guild was erupted with cheers. Everyone was drinking, partying and chatting. Everyone but one Celestial Mage.

Lucy Heartfilia has been silenced and has been watching attentively at the event, ever since the independent guild came in. She was completely frozen.

"Hey Levy-chan, I need some air. I'm gonna go outside for a while." she said to her best friend.

"Is everything ok?" the bookworm asked.

"No. I just want to be alone in a quiet place for a while. Because you know, this place is so rowdy." she lied.

"Alright."

Then the Celestial Wizard went out of the guild and went somewhere in the forest outside. This did not got unnoticed by a certain dark mate.

Midnight or Macbeth from Crime Sorciere was watching the blonde Mage the entire time. Ever since he joined the independent guild, he has felt guilty with all the sins he has done in the past. And ever since the Nirvana and Time Arc incident, he wanted to apologize to all the people he has hurt. Especially Lucy Heartfilia.

She is one of the people that he wants to apologize the most. He used he, manipulate her, hurt her, even fooled her little sister. He did so many things that he knew '100' sorrys wouldn't solve anything.

"Hey Cobra, I'm gonna go out for a while." he said.

"You're gonna go after blondie?" the Poison Dragon Slayer asked.

"Y-Yeah." Midnight said with uneasiness.

"Tell me if something happens between the two of you."

"Sh-Shut up?" he stuttered as he was blushing. He then left the guild to look for the Key Holder, Lucy Heattfilia.

~o~o~o~o~o~

Lucy was at the cliff side, looking at the view. She was in very deep thought. She was thinking at what happened to her in the past.

She was thinking about how Midnight tried to used her to destroy the entire world. She was thinking about how Michelle was crying in front of her, with ought even doing a single thing to comfort her.