Chapter 8

As i got out of my car i texted Jazzy saying that im here. I grab my bag from the passenger seat checked myself in the mirror and walked to her door. I knocked on the door only to be greeted by Jazzy and her new pomerian Macie.( pic to the side)

" Hey jazzy Heyyy macie" I said as i bent down to pick her up.

" Hey Alex Rosa is up in my room imma go to the kitchen to get us drinks so you know where my room is"

With that I went to her room but first i said hi to her parents. The reason why we came here instead of Roses and Jazzys apartment was beacuse her mom makes really good cookies when we come over.

I walked to her room and walked in. Rosa and i greeted each other. As soon as jazzy came in with the drinks immediately grabbed the orange fanta cause thats my fav soda.

" Guys you wouldnt what happened to me yesterday at the mall" I said as i took my phone out (the blackberry) and saw a text from ryan saying hes home now.

"What happened and what happened to your galaxy?" Rosa asked.

" I'll get to the phone part later but lemme tell you wat happened at the mall Ok well it started..." I told them what happened at the mall and how i embarrassed myself in front of niall and how i lost my phone.

Thier faces were shocked until they both said "wow"

"So Lets call my phone to see who has it fine with you girls" I asked as i petted macie.

"LET'S DO IT" they yelled 

I grabbed my blackberry and marked in my number  "###########"  it beeped as i typed in the numbers it rang but went to voicemail.

"UGH" I groaned in frustration 

"Well we can call later to see if anyone answers" Jazzy said 

"Sure so lets watch some tv but first ima go raid your kitchen jazzy kay" I said as i got walking to the kitchen and all i heard were giggles.

**Nialls P.O.V.**

As soon as Liam and i got back to the hotel i went straight to Paul and gave him the phone.

(P= Paul N=Niall)

"Whats this?"-P

"A phone that i found and i would like to give it back to its owner"-N

" and what do you want me to do with it ?"-P

"can u break into it to see who it belongs to so it can be easier to give it"-N

"Fine give me ten minutes"-P

"YAYAYAY"-N 

and with that i walked away to the kitchen to get chips. Ten minutes later Paul came in with the phone and passed it to me 

" its unlocked your welcome" and with that he walked out but in came the lads.

"Hey Nialler" they all said

"Hey guys wats up"

"Its soooo borin in this hotel.. OOOOHHH watcha got there ey Ni" Louis said

" A phone that i found while i was at the mall with Liam."

"YOU WENT TO THE MALL WITHOUT MEEEEE!!!!!" Louis screamed 

"Keep it down will ya and i asked but you guys were tooo lazy" i said

" If you gone you probably wouldve seen the girl that yelled at niall and cant stop thinking about her" Liam said as i glared at him. 

"OOOH Nialls got a crush was she fit?" Harry asked

"I do not have a crush and yes she was" I mumbled feeling heat on my cheeks 

"Oooh Niall does have a crush" Zayn said as Louis took the phone away.

"Heyyy give it back Louis!" I yelled as I chased him

" Never OOh Niall which one is she?"He said as he stopped. I looked over to see him looking through her photos and I saw some of her with her friends probably and the guy that she was with at the mall. When he stopped at a picture of her and two otther girls at the beach my cheeks started turning red as i pointed her out to the guys.

"OOh go get her naill"

"Get it in Nialler"  was all i heard as i snatched the phone and as soon as i grapped it it started ringing. I froze as all the boys just stared at the phone saying answer it. I couldnt so i let it go to voicemail

" why didnt you answer it niall" they asked and my answer was that i dont know how she would react if she found out it was Niall Horan who had her phone i dont even know if she likes one direction.

They just nodded and were thinking of things i can say to her while i just looked through her pictures more. It sounds stalkerish but oh well i looked at her files and did see some pics of her and two older parents who im guessin are her parents, i definitley saw some pics of us so she is a fan and pics of her at the zoo with horses and other pics with other animals \. I guess she loves animals and does something with horses. I started thinking bout things until i heard my voice sayin potatoes.

"POTATOES" i looked up at the lads and we all started laughing when we stopped we heard it again and it was the phone tat was saying guess she was a niall girl since she has that and there was a pic of her and 2 other girls sayin that she was the future mrs horan and the other two girls wore similiar but with styles and malik. I looked at the phone and checked why it did that but it was only a message from her mom in spanish (im not going to read cause that invading her privacy) and a notification. 

After i got a bag of chip i went to my hotel room and shut the door. I grabbed the phone and started thinking what shuld i say until i just stopped and redailed the last nmber and called. 

"RING RING RING allo"

_______________________________________

A/N cliffhanger ! well i hope you like this chapter ill try to update as soon as possible byee