chapter 2

Could it really be him? Just as I wss thinkin I heard Jazzy call Rosas name over and over again. When I looked at Rosa I see her walking over to the guy.

" Rosa get back here right now thts prob not him just leave him alone ugh Rosa oye chica " I yelled/ whispered to her. Next thing you know shes behind him and she does the unexpected. SHE YANKS HIS HOOD OFF!!! The guys turns around wit an annoyed face and just Rosas face got me and Jazzy laughing our asses off. I'm laughing so hard tht im laughing my embarrassing laugh where I sound like a hyena. Rosa walks back to us wit her cheeks red and her head hung low after she apologized to guy explaining she thought he was someone else.

"I told you to leave him alone but noo u never NEVER listen to me and you just got youeself embarrassed tsk tsk" I said smirking at her.

"Shudup chichi its not my fault he has similar curls gosh"

"Well even if it was him u didnt have to yank his hood off" Jazzy stated.

"Well since your embarrassing moment is over lets order!" I said walking over to the counter.

"You and your food how do u not get fat eating all that?" Jazzy asked

"I dunno I've got a fast metabolism that I'm very thankful for" I answered cheerfully.

"Hello welcome to starbucks what would you like to order?" asked a brown haired brown eyed bored looking boy.

"Ummm I'd like 3 brownies and a hot chocolate" I said

"Name?"

"Alex"

"I'd like a chocolate chip cookie and a mocha with whip cream" Rosa said

"Name?"

" Rosa"

"And I'd like a chocolate chip cookie and a hot chocolate as well"

"Name?"

"Jazzy"

" Ok your orders will be ready in 5 minutes"

We went to a booth and sat waiting for our orders. "Why'd you order 3 brownies Alex?" Jazzy asked

" Are you really asking that question mono?" Rosa groaned

"Well if you still want to know I LOVE Starbucks brownie their oh so good yum and dont forget I LOVE brownies so yeh" I responded and got up to get our orders after hearing our names. I came back and gave everyone wat they ordered.

" So now what chica since YOU mades us come and supposedly had this plannes out?" Jazzy asked

"Umm well we could just walk around time square and see if we bump into them since they might go sightseeing or we could go where ever there are a bunch of screaming teenage girls"

"Fine but we are leaving at 6 since the ride back home is an hour and I'm going to mall tomorrow early in the morning wit my bro since its Wednesday " "Yeh I agree wit Alex" "Ugh fine" Rosa groand once again. We kept eating until it was just me left eating my third brownie. Once I finished we left starbucks and walked to time square. Jazzy and Rosa was talking about who knows what while I was listening to music. I was listening to drunk by Ed Sheeran until Rosa yanked my headphones out of my ears. "Puta (bitch)" I muttered rubbing my ear cause that hurt. "haha sorry but I was asking what would you do if we got to meet them?" She asked

"Well I would probably I dunno be calm and say hi and ask for an autograph I guess what would you do Jazzy?" I asked her

"Hmm I dont know prob the same as you but I doubt Rosa would do tht she'd probably freak out and start jumping around right chica" she asked Rosa

"Psh yeh right I doubt that" Rosa said. I put back my headphones in and listened to Danza Kaduro woohoo spanish music. I start swaying to the music and noticed Jazzy and Rosa stopped walking looking at me with an amused face. I mouthed 'spanish music' and their faces changed to understanding. When ever one of us listens to spansih music we start swaying its worse at parties though since our spanish blood comes out and we start dancing to spanish music.

As soon as we get to time square Rosa is on the alert for One Direction. If we do see them I hope Rosa will stay calm cause I know Jazzy prob will but im not so sure bout Rosa.

We walk around but to Rosas disappointment we didn't find One Direction. Did she really expect to find them in this big city I guess so.

" Chica don't be so sad maybe we could go to one of their concerts over the summer" Jazzy said trying to comfort her. "Yeh she's right we'll go to one of their concerts over the summer." I said.

"ok! " So now we are on our way to the bus since its still too cold to take the ferry. We got on and I continued listening to music. As soon as One Direction's Over Again stopped playing we were back on Staten Island. We walked back to my apartment and the girls got their belongings from the guest rooms. We walked to my car and I drove them to their apartment.

"Bye chicas" I said

"Bye chichi" They both said.

I drove back home to find my bro Ryan on the couch watching tv.

" Hey Ry im heading to my bed to sleep so g'night"

"Night sis"

I went to my bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was knocked out.

*************************************

A/N Hope you like the story so far in the next chapter or two the boys will be introduced nnd btw the updates might be slow due to school work.