chapter 6

Alex P.O.V. 

I ran after my brother after that embarrassing encounter wit THE Niall Horan. Ugh where'd my brother go now hm ah I see him. I run into Hollister and grab him by his hood and pull him towards the entrance 

" I hate you , you know that right" I said to him. 

"No you love me since you got to meet one guy from that boyband you like." He said  

"shit up would you. I just embarrassed myself and the worst thing is he actually understands spanish and I was saying some curses. Tú tienes suerte que estamos en el mall"( your lucky we r in the mall) 

" oh shush sis so wat do we do now since we wasted most of our morning running around." 

I glared at him then said "Well we got to get clothes for friday since we have the family dinner we got to attend" 

" We have a family dinner ugh those things are boring wat time is it at? He asked 

"umm I dont know lemme ask mom and hey at least theres moms cooking you know she cooks delicious food especially her lasagna "(A/N my mom does cook great lasagna yum!) I go chech my bag for my phone but its not there. 'where'd I put my phone' I thought until I remembered I texted my mom nd put it in my pocket. I put my hand in my pockets but I cant find my phone.  

" ay dios nonononono ay porque mi RYAN!!!" (oh god... why me) I yelled  

"what!" 

"I cant find my phone come with me to retrace my steps pleeeasssee" I begged. 

"fine" and with that we retraced our steps. We checked the food court nd the stores I ran into but I couldnt find it.  

" Hey Ry do u have your phone" 

"Nope why?" He asked as he popped the 'p' in nope.  

"Your an idiot you know. Why didnt uou bring your phone I couldve used it to call my own phone."I said as I turned to look at him 

"oh" He said as he looked to the ground  

" Come on lets go buy our clothes for friday and then we will worry about my phone once we get home ok?" I said  

"ok" 

We spent the rest of the day walking around talking shopping and stopped by auntie anns to get cheese pretzel dogs (A/N auntie anns is soo good I love their pretzel dogs.) 

We left the mall at six. I ended up getting three really pretty similar dresses that were different colors. they were strapless and it hugged my body. They went to mid thigh and at the bottom it ruffled out. At the the waist it had a diamond beaded bow belt that hugged my waist. I got it in red black and white.(pic of the dresses on the side) For shoes I got 6 inch heels one in black and one in white and the other in red. They both are peep toe and and have lace and spikes at the ankle. For accessories I got gold bangles and diamond gold hoop earrings and a diamond heart necklace. I also got a black little bag with little spikes. 

My brother got a simple white dress shirt with a black blazer and some black jeans. He mostly got snapbacks and sneakers  

since he isnt that much into shopping as I am. 

You must be wondering how we are able to afford all this stuff. Welll with my job and Rys job and then my parents are kind of rich add that up we got enough money. Our parents put money in each of our bank accounts each month. 

We left the mall to get iny car and go home. All that shopping made me forget bout my phone and the fact that I met Niall Horan.  

As soon as we got home we went to do our seperate things. Ryan went to his room to play video games probably and I went to mh room and put everything away. Once I finished I saw that it was 7 so I went to my favorite room in the apartment, the kitchen. I made myself some food and went to the couch and watched tv. Once I finished I washed my plate and went to my room to sleep since tomorrow im working then hanging out wit my friends. 

************************************* 

A/N sorry I havent updated in a long time family came over an then I was sick and my mom took my phone away from me grr but well I hope ill get the next chapter up as well tonight well hope you like this chapter