Author's Note

Hey guys. I need to talk to you guys about the story and updates and some problems that I have.

Let's get started:

1) I had started the next chapter, 18, on the 31st after I posted and I've been working on it since. Today I was planning on posting and I looked at it and I realized that it really doesn't make any sense. I'm sorry, but chapter 18 is going to be delayed because I have to start all over again.

2) I'm disappointed that my reads have gone down. During the time between chapters 7 and 17, the reads have steadily decreased, and I am greatly concerned. Is there something I did wrong? Something I said? Is my writing incomprehensible or not interesting? It bothers me that I don't know, but if you can help me - tell me to improve my grammar, make it interesting, or if it was something I said that offended you - please leave a comment. It would really help.

3) I think I'm going to start making my chapters longer. I've done the math, and it seems that my chapters have a minimum of two pages or less. I don't like that. So, I'm going to try to have four or five pages per chapter, which means it may take longer for me to post (every four days than every two days).

4) if any of you guys have some cool recommendations for me, leave me a comment. I'm willing to read your stories and tell you what you need to improve on or if I think it's great. If I think your story is so awesomely perfect that it blows my mind, I'll tell my readers about you and help you out with reads and votes.

5) thank you for reading this and please help me out a bit. You help me, I help you!

~Inspirella :)