Meet Up! Chapter 4

( A/N Sorry for not updating much. I been pretty busy and yeah..! But I hope everyone who is reading this likes.the story so far. It will probably be better later on. Also, I hope you all had a great 4th of july yesterday! Today is gonna be fun for me its gonna be like a second party lol
Anyways, onto the story!)

*Ava's Pov*
Today the boys and I will be meeting. They are staying with me at my house. I'm pretty excited! I'm going to leave right now to go pick them up actually!
I decide on some black leggins with a blue shirt.. Not much really but whatever. I get my keys and phone and head out the door.
*Time skip to at the airport*
This is it! I'm meeting them but I am suprised there aren't many fans around... at least I think. I walk over to where they should be getting their bags. "There they are." I say quietly to myself as i spotted them. I start to walk up to them. I wasn't paying attention when Niall turned around and knocked me over. "Oh my goodness, I'm sorry! Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah It's ok. I'm ok, how are you Niall?" I say as i look up. He gasps and drops his bags to hug me. "I can't believe were finally meeting! I'm good by the way." He says. The other boys didn't notice but i think they were busy looking for their bags. "Guys get your bags, Ava is here!" Niall says. I smile at them. "Oh, hey Ava!" Louis smiles at me. His eyes are so gorgeous! They all hug me. I'm so happy.
We arrived home a ago and the boys unpacked and got their stuff put away. We all sat on the couch in the living room and had a small chat.
"So wanna play Spin The Bottle? No small kisses though. Frech Kiss." Zayn said as he winked at the last part. "Ok, I'll get a bottle " I walked over and grabbed the first empy one i saw. I played it down and we all sat in a circle arund it. "Zayn had the idea so let him spin first!" Liam grinned. I'm actually really nervous.. "Ok." He said as he spinned it. It landed on harry. "Oh dang. I got to kiss Zayn!" We all laughed as they kissed. "You cheated that wasn't a frech kiss!" Louis complained. They finally did it and we all laughed. "My turn haha." Harry smiled. It spun for a bit until it landed on.. Himself. "Do it again! It can't be yourself!" Niall shouted. He spun it again and landed on Niall.
It was Louis Turn now. I actually haven't been kissed yet so we kept going. "Who's it gonna be this time hmm." He spun the bottle and It landed on.. me. Oh no. I was shocked. Eveyone was looking at me. Niall looked sort of angry while everyone else was amused. "Well ok. No French kiss none of you did it!" I said. "Frech Kiss. Frech kiss!" They chanted as i just stared at louis. "Fine!" Louis and I got close. As soon as our lips touched i felt sparks. I can't believe this. This is just amazing ge is great but I also do like Niall. "Ok come on love birds. Its Ava's Turn!" Zayn and Harry yelled. I backed away and looked over to niall. He was trying not to watch and looked pretty jealous. I think he likes me. But now its my turn and Its obviously me and one of the boys again. Here We go again! (1D song reference here kinda.)
I spun the bottle. I looked up from where it landed. It was Niall. He smiled at me as we leaned in. There was Instant sparks. Stronger than before. This moment is amazing. But i just realized.. Louis was my first ever kiss. Even though it is just a game. We pulled away and finished the game with niall ending up kissing my wall. We all are laughing so hard it hurts!
*Later tonight*
It's pretty late and I think were going to bed soon. Louis And I were in our rooms getting our stuff ready. As soon As I walked out I felt a tug on my arm and saw Louis dragging me to the nearest Washroom. He locks the door behind himself. "What the heck was that?!" I say sort of loudly. "I wanna talk." "Whatever go ahead."
"Ava, during the game.. that jiss was amazing. But I think I developed feelings for you. During that I felt sparks and it was extreme. I know we don't know eachother personally. Well we do but not that much but I can't help myself. You are absolutely gorgeous." I tried to take in what he said but as soon as he finished he kissed me. I was shocked but kissed him Back. I do feel sparks, he is adorable but for niall it was stronger. I'm stuck between them to.
The kiss got deeper. I loved every second of it. He pulled away and Hugged me. "Do you feel the same?" He asked. "Well, Louis, I loved it to but i do feel he same but when Niall and I kissed it was stronger. I really don't know which one of you I honestly like more.." "Oh. Ok.. I'll go then." He said as he was about the unlock the door and leave I hugged him. "We haven't known eachother long. Maybe we will get to know eachother more and yeah.." I said. He looked at me and smiled. It was to cute. "We'll see then." He says as he pecks my cheek and walks out.
*Nialls Pov*
I was honestly so jealous of Louis during our game. But when Ava and I kissed it was amazing. The sparks were beyond infinity!
I walked to go to the washroom but i noticed that someone was in there. I heard Louis voice. Then Ava's. Oh no. I gently put my ear against the door and heard a sound of a kiss. I went back to Ava's room and she had a matress for me and I put my stuff there and ran into the bed with the covers over my chin.
I thought we were going to be perect for eachother but Now she likes Louis so i have no chance. I really thought we had something. Everyone was going to bed now though but i layed in my bed and cried myself to sleep.
Later on. I woke up to Ava comming in. She didn't know i was awake but I slightly opened my eye and watched her. She locked the door. She turned around and looked at me. "Oh good he is sleeping, I can just chang right here then." She whispered. Oh my lord. It was stupid but Yes, i did watch her but she didn't show much. I noticed some bruises around her body. Those bullies. They did that. She put on pajamas. I saw her turn around and smile at me. Shoot she is walking over. She bent down and placed a kiss on my cheeck and slightly hugged me. Maybe we do have a thing.
She went in bed and fell asleep. I went back to bed and smiled. She is the one. The one for me.
*Louis Pov*
I layed in bed staring at the ceiling. Ava doesn't like me. It is obviously Niall. I thought about our kisses. I might have a chance. But how does someone not like her. Her eyes, A beautiful green. They sometimes look dark but then turn really light sometime they look blue to. Her beautiful brown wavy hair, her accent, Her body, her lips. Everything.
I then think about her and Niall. She said it sparked more for them. I cried and cried because I was turned down by my crush and obviously she will Never like me.
I hear the door creak open. I wipe my tears a bit and see Ava come in. She walks over. "Louis what is wrong. I can hear you." She whispered. I looked up at her and sat up. "Nothing I just really miss my mom. I know, I'm a baby but I haven't seen her in a very long time." I said. I was lying to her. "Oh ok if you need to talk I'm here for you." She smiled. "Ok thanks Ava." I say.."I can stay here if you like. Maybe you will get some sleep. I'll put and alarm for 4am so i can go back in my bed though just jn case the lads think that we ugh.. you know." "Oh yeah ok. We dont want that." I lightly laughed. He layed in next to me and wrapped her arms around my stomach as she layed sideways and I straight up. I'm so happy she is so kind.
*Time skip to the moring 7am*
I woke up and looked at my side. I forgot she went back to her room.
*Ava's Pov*
I went back to my room earlier this morning since i was with louis last night. He is so sweet. But it did sound like a lie whe. he said he missed his mom. I mean I'm pretty sure he does but i dont think that i why he was crying last night..I woke up around 6:30am but now it is 7am and I'm making pancakes for everyone. No one has come down yet though so I'm guessing they are sleeping.
After I made them I ate two and stuck the rest in the microwave. I went to sit on my couch. I was feeling a bit depressed and kind of stressed last night which is why I stayed in the washroom a bit longer. I looked at my wrist. I did it. I have two marks on my one wrist. I do regret it though. I dont know what got to me. I can't take it. I still and hurt by the bullies. I have bruises all over some scratched.. a few scars as well. Also, This niall and louis thing is stressing me out. I curl up and cry and cry and soon they became sobs. I ignored everything around me and just layed there sobbing. I did hear footsteps though. "Ava? What's wrong honey?" Zayn asked. He sat next to me. I sighed and tried to stop crying. I layed my head to his chest and held out my arm. He took my arm and took a good look at it. "Ava.. what is this?" He says. I looked up and noticed tears forming in his eyes. "L-last night I-i cut." I began to cry. He cried to and kissed my wrist. "But.. but why?" He questioned. "Well i got a little depressed about bullies. I still have scratches, bruises, and some scars. I got stressed about the Niall and Louis thing to." "I do regret it though. That was my first ever time doing it. I won't ever do it again. I can't imagine putting that against myself." I added. "Those scratches, scars, and bruises are What Makes You Beautiful! (song reference ;) ) You were brave. And I know that because you are still here enjoying life with us here at your home. I don't ever want you to think about yourself as ugly or anything worse. Your gorgeous." He explains to me. "Thanks Zayn. I needed that." We both hugged.
*Nialls Pov*
I walk down the stairs and see Zayn explaining something to Ava and they hugged, "Thanks Zayn, I needed that." She had said. Oh no, not them to. I'll never win her heart. I walked over. "What's going on?" They both look up. Zaysn stood up "She is the one to tell you not me." As he said that he walked away. I sat down by Ava. She held out her arm. She explained it to me. I was crying and so was she. "Ava please don't ever do it again i love you so much." I say. she stops crying. "I know." "Wait, Like.. love love?" She looked up at me. I panicked. "Friends." I simply say. We both hugged but i felt the need to kiss her. But I just pecked her cheeck..
*Back to Avas Pov*
I was kind of upset when i heard niall say friends. But it feels more than that.
Everyone one was awake so u warmed up the pancakes that still sat in there. "I made them earlier so here you guys go." "Thanks." Harry says. "No problem. You are my guests."
----
I decided to give you all a nice and long chapter. Sorry for all of the typos you find. If you want just tell me where they are so i can fix it because i soemtimes miss them. I would have made it longer but whatever. Also, some love action going on. What did you think? Give me feedback so I can make this better. Thanks.
Have a great day/night/evening!!
---