Chapter 10

The faint rays of sunlight shone through the dark leaves that blocked the sky. I lyed in the nest of leaves that I made. Whitefang went out hunting with ShineingMoon. Sky was sitting by a big oak tree. "My mother told me about the tribe that used to live here." She said looking around.
"Used to?" I asked curiously. Sky nodded.
"ShadowMoon was driven from the mountains." She said.
"The other two sent two wolves to kill the two leaders, Darkhawk, and BleedingShadow, but only one was killed."

After Whitefang and ShineingMoon came back, bringing a deer, we ate until it was gone leaving only its bones for the other animals to pick off the small bits left behind.
We started once again walking through the shadowed forest. I could only hear the sound of crunching leaves and occasional rushing streams we pass. I ruffled my dark fur, as a cold breeze passed by.
I looked at Sky who was walking next to me.
"Sky?" I said.
"Did your mother tell you about the other two Tribes?" I asked her.
She turned her head and looked at me.
She's almost grown. I realized.
"She only told me about her Tribe, BloodMoon. They are the most hostile of the two ever since Embertail's death." She said.
"He was their leader, before Nightshade killed him and pronounced herself as leader." Sky said staring at me.
Nightshade. I've heard that name before.....
She was the one who killed ShineingMoon's brother!

"I killed many wolves, I was driven by my losses. But I regret every bad choice I made, if I could go back I would, but I can't, the least I could do is help save all of the wolves that survived my bloody rule."