Have Faith In Me

"I'm pregnant." 

"You're what?"

"Oh, and Jess is staying in the guest room for a while."

"You're pregnant?! Oh my god. That's amazing!" Alex said, jumping out of the bed and running around. I shook my head and laughed. "How far along are you?" He asked.

"Three months. Since the honeymoon." His mouth formed an 'o' and then he tackled me into a hug.

"This is great." He said into my hair. "I can't wait to start a family with you and be with you forever. I love you so much." I smiled as I laid down, him still hugging me.

"I love you, too."

~

"Get up up up up up up!" Jess yelled, waking both Alex and I up.

"Fuck off." I groaned, throwing a pillow at her.

"We have places to be and people to see, get upppppp." she spoke, dragging me out of the bed and onto the floor.

"Jesus Christ, Jess. Calm your tits." Alex said, rolling out of bed, and falling onto the floor. I snickered. We both got up and raced to the bathroom, Alex beating me by a second.

"God dammit, Alex! I need to pee!" I said banging on the door. I could hear him laughing.

"You can wait!"

"I'M PREGNANT!" The bathroom door unlocked.

"You're lucky I love you." Alex said before pecking me on the cheek and moving out of the way so I could get into the bathroom.

My phone started to ring, so i picked it up to see who it was. It was Dad.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?" His voice sounded through the speaker.

"I'm peeing, Dad." He grunted.

"Call me when you're done, Kellin and I have some stuff we need to tell you." I raised my eyebrow and nodded.

"Uh, alright."

~

I know.. It's really fucking short. And I apologize..I had to get a tooth ripped out of my mouth today...so I'm not feeling good rn. I'm really sorry.

I won't be updating tomorrow because it's my best friend's birthday.. so I'll be busy.

I love you guys.

Hope you had a good day <3