The next day I got on the bus for school and listened to my music when my phone started buzzing:Jun: where were you yesterday? Me: Skipped Jun: Are you sure your Kaylee's sister? I put my phone down, and saw a face from the corner of my eye and turned my head "YA!" "are you going to answer?" Jun smiled and I let out a small laugh "hmm?" he asked looking at me than my phone, "Ya" I laughed pushing his head back and he messed up my hair. "Oppa?" I turned looking at him "mm?" I tried to think of what I was going to say when the bus slammed on the breaks causing me to fly out of my seat and hit my head on the floor "Louann!" Jun yelled helping me up "Aish" I hissed rubbing my head "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded my head "YA What the hell!" Jun yelled "It's a red light" the driver said "Well pay attention you shouldn't need to slam your breaks on!" Jun yelled before sitting back down behind me.I walked out of the bus almost falling from being light headed "Do you need to go to the nurses office?" Jun asked and I shook my head "Ani Oppa, I'm fine" I said than almost fell again after taking two steps, Jun walked over and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the nurses office "oppa you didn't have to-" "I know but I wasn't having you walk" He said, He laid me in the hospital bed than walked out to class.

 "So your trying to start drama with your sister?" I heard a fimilar voice ask I pushed open the curtain beside me "Vernon?" I said surprised to see him and he waved "you okay?" I asked and he nodded his head "Almost got hit by a bus" he laughed "...

"So your trying to start drama with your sister?" I heard a fimilar voice ask I pushed open the curtain beside me "Vernon?" I said surprised to see him and he waved "you okay?" I asked and he nodded his head "Almost got hit by a bus" he laughed "you?" "I fell in the bus, it slammed on its breaks sending me flying and hitting the floor, I feel light headed but besides that Im good" I said giving him a thumbs up and he laughed "You sure are cute" he laughed making me smile. "Do you know the model Stephanie Seymour?" he asked and I nodded my head "Shes my mother" he smiled and my eyes went wide "White Mother Korean Father" He smiled, now I really didn't understand why anyone could hate him, "They divorced and now my mother is getting married for a third time, dad doesn't like me cause I remind him of my mom, so he does everything he can to not see me, send me to a mental hospital, work late shifts stay away from home, anything" he sighed but I smiled at him "at least you have parents though" I said and he nodded his head "You have a mom" "Not biological, my parents gave Kaylee and I away for adoption at birth" I said and he gave me sad eyes "Ya! This isn't a sad story look at me I'm fine" I smiled but he didn't."Choi Hansol are you feeling better?" she asked and Vernon sighed and looked at his watch "I should be in two hours" he said and she nodded and handed me two pills to take "just rest and you should be fine" she smiled walking out "Hansol?" I asked and he nodded "Another secret to keep, Hansol is the name my mother gave me, dad gave me the middle name Vernon, so I go by Vernon because mother in interviews talks about Hansol" he said and I nodded my head understanding. "Choi Louann You can go back to class" The nurse said and Vernon grabbed my wrist "Your last name is Choi but Kaylee's is Smith" he said and I nodded my head "I lived at Choi's house and orphanage, she had nothing of me as a baby so she named me giving me her last name, where Kaylee got a family at birth, and they named her Kaylee smith" I said and he nodded understanding.

"Ah Louann you're okay" Jun smiled walking out of class and I nodded "Louann where were you the past two days?!" Kaylee asked and I looked at her confused, than remembering I didn't go to class yesterday or today, "Ahh Yesterday I wasn't feeling well, than today on the bus I hit my head really hard on the ground so I was in the nurses office" I explaned and she hugged me "aw Unnie you're okay though now right?" she asked and I smiled nodding my head "We got a new student, your sister and her already got into it" Sunny laughed and Kaylee put her head down "Ya.. Who is she?" I asked than turned my head to someone walking out of class and saw Jenny and my eyes went wide. The girl who made my school life hell in Toronto is now here...

What was she doing here, why this school out of all the schools in Barrie, she smiled the smile she always gave me when she was planning something and I was terrified, "Unnie I can't be here right now" I said looking at her and she could see the fear behind my eyes "You're going to be okay" she said hugging me and everyone looked confused.

*Kaylee's Pov*

I walked into class and again noticed my sisters seat was empty "Sunny, Sara have you guys seen Louann?" I asked but the both shook their heads, I looked back not seeing Jun or Vernon either, which worried me more, ever since she came here Jun has been spending a lot of time with her, "Class we have a new student" Miss.V said, we all looked towards the door as a blonde girl walked in and lifted her head "Introduce yourself" "Hello. I'm Jenny, please take care of me" She smiled than looked right at me, this was the same girl from Louann's old school who treated her like trash "Miss.V they called you to the office before you walked in" I said and she smiled and walked out. Jenny walked over to my sisters seat and I put my bag there "Sorry that seats taken" I said as she sat in the seat behind Sunny "The guys all looked at her making her smile, I walked to the front of the class and everyone looked at me "I want to get one thing straight new girl "I know about your past, and what you did to my sister" I said and her eyes went wide and everyone started to talk "Don't think you're safe here" I hissed and everyone's eyes went wide "Ohhh Kassy You're good now Kaylee has a new target" Hoshi laughed, and Jenny looked at me terrified. I walked back to my seat and the bell rang.
"Yah you think you can just treat me this way?!?" Jenny yelled and I stood looking at me I looked around as the class was empty and Jenny swung her hand up and I grabbed it before she could touch me. "Do anything to my sister I will end you" I hissed than walked out.

I walked out seeing Jun and Louann Finally, "Louann where were you the past two days?!" I asked and she looked at me confused, "Ahh Yesterday I wasn't feeling well, than today on the bus I hit my head really hard on the ground so I was in the nurs...

I walked out seeing Jun and Louann Finally, "Louann where were you the past two days?!" I asked and she looked at me confused, "Ahh Yesterday I wasn't feeling well, than today on the bus I hit my head really hard on the ground so I was in the nurses office" she said and I hugged her "aw Unnie you're okay though now right?" I asked and she smiled nodding her head "We got a new student, your sister and her already got into it" Sunny laughed and I put my head down "Ya.. Who is she?" Louann asked than turned her head and saw Jenny and her eyes went wide."Unnie I can't be here right now" Louann said looking at me and I could see the fear behind her eyes "You're going to be okay" I said hugging her and everyone looked at each other "I'll explain in front of the entire class tomorrow, it's no fun without her" I smiled and so did the others, I looked over at Jenny who walked the halls with coinfidence, which pissed me off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Jun