What?||2||

My eyes widen. Great I just happen to move, and go to a school with supernaturals, that I was trying to hide from.
"So she's one of you guys?" Stiles asked.
"I don't know what she is!" Lydia said in annoyance.
They all came back in. Looking at me. Then walked to their separate little desks. Lydia looked down at me and smiled, I returned one.
"Alright well today were going to be focusing on Greek mythology" He said while sitting on the edge of his desk, and fold his hands together. I sighed.
.
After Third block. It was lunch, I was really nervous. About the fact that, I'm known as a supernatural to others. I was walking around the halls to get a better tour of the school. I heard shuffling and talking behind a door, then it swung right open. To see my Uncle Bobby.

"Oh, hey Briana. What are you doing here?" He asked surprised and hugging me.
"I just moved in about two weeks ago, didn't my dad tell you?" I asked, while getting out of his grip.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm a coach..... For Lacrosse, and physical education" he said while leading me to his office.
"You hungry? I'm Hungry, Do you want something to eat? I have some food. Yes! You do" he said. I laughed and sat down on his spinning chair. He handed me a subway sandwich, and ate it.

"What do you have next block?" He asked.
"Free block" I replied while, playing with my hair.
"Great you can help me! And you don't have a choice, it's the only block when practicing with the Lacrosse Players" He said while he had food in his mouth. There you it, Bobby Finstock. I really don't have any idea why or how were related. He teaches physics, but look at him. He's really not in shape. Well.... Kinda. Idk, I groaned.
I then smirked realizing, that some of the guys are going to be shirtless.
"I don't have a problem not helping you" I said. At first he was confused then, gave me 'are you serious' face.
" The guys?" He said knowing why I was smirking. I nodded.
"Their all ugly looking kids, that are fat" he said discussed. I just shrugged.
"Well do you got any clothes?" He asked.
"I brought some, just incase I had to take physics, but realized I was stupid. Because I sis not have any, on my schedule" I said, while taking them out of my bag. I got up from the chair then changed into my, Lemon lulu leggings that hugged my curves, a black Nike sports Bra, with a grey symbol of the Nike sign on the bottom, then my black and white, Nike Roshe's. I really wasn't insecure about my body. Since I always threw/or invited to pool parties. While I changed I made Bobby go outside. I then opened the door. Signaling I was finished.

He looked at me. "Great the last thing I wanted was the guys drooling over you" he muttered.
"You wanted me to help you" I said defending myself.
"You got your looks from me" he said mimicking me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I then started putting my hair in a high ponytail. While the bell rang. He stayed in the door frame, "guys are coming so hurry up" he said, while closing the door half way. With that said, I heard. Many voices. Laughing, Yelling, and lockers slamming. I looked myself in my front camera. Till I agreed on my look. I put my phone down. I then herd Bobby yell, "Scrimmage, no gear.. Lap around the field, you know the drill". I slowly started walking towards the door. I then just stood next to him, before he could finish his sentence. All the guys looked at me. Whistling and smirking. I couldn't help to noticed most of them were shirtless. I was trying so hard not to drool, or keep staring at one of them.
"Shut your asses up, and get them on the field" Bobby yelled while blowing his whistle.
I then take to noticed Scott and Stiles, were here. I quickly concentrate on what their saying, since they were having a conversation.
"Dude she's from History" Stiles said, exaggerating.
"I know" Scott said.
"Man she's hot" they said.
"Dude, I need to have sex with someone, someone needs to have sex with me, I need to have sex with someone like right now" Stiles said while turning around to me. And glared at me I quickly looked away. I then noticed, Bobby was walking out. I then started walking towards him to catch up. I then feel many eyes burn on my ass. My eyes widen. I then started running. To Bobby while the guys ran around the field.
I then take noticed to see he's holding a timer, and a Lacrosse stick.

"Can I practice with them?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Your going to get hurt out there" he scoffed.

"It's just the same thing like field hockey but in the air" I said saying the obvious.

"Briana their a little to aggressive for you" he said.

"I can live with that" I said while grabbing it out of his hands.

"Don't come running to me when your hurt" he said.

"Don't worry I won't" I said. "What the hell?" He said whispering to himself thinking I couldn't hear him.
I then see the guys closer to us.

"Horrible, Horrible.... Oh come on! Pathetic horrible, horrible, and horrible!" Bobby yelled while clicking the stop watch. "Is that everyone?" He asked looking around. Of course it isn't. He said why Stiles was breathing really hard and weasing. Scott held him up.
"You alright?" Scott asked Stiles.
"Take me the restroom I think I'm going to throw up" Stiles said.
"O-Kay buddy" Scott said while dragging him, And patting his back, I giggled.