Thanks To You

I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO USE NAMES FOR THE CHAPTERS THIS BOOK WOOHOO!

~

"Jaycee! Jess is here!" Alex yelled. I rushed to put the rest of my makeup on before I heard a knock at Alex and I's bedroom door.

"Jess!" I squealed, jumping into her arms.

"Jeez Jay. Have you gained weight?" Jess smirked.

"Maybe, who knows." I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Did you and-"

"NO"

"ARE YOU SURE?

"I'M SURE."

"LIAR"

"SH"

"YOU'RE PRE-"

"NO DON'T SAY THAT." Jess and I yelled back and forth.

"Mhmmmmm, if you say so." Jess had a wide smile plastered on her face.

"What's with all the yelling?" Alex asked, walking into our bedroom and pecking me on the lips.

"YOUR WIFE IS-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP."

"My wife is what?! Jay, what is my wife? ARE YOU OKAY?" Alex started to panic.

"Calm down. Everyone calm down." I stated, setting my eyeliner down before I stabbed Jess for her loud ass mouth.

"Alex, I'll tell you when Jess and I get back, okay?" I said quickly while pulling my shoes on and pulling Jess out the door. "Bye! Love you!"

~

"Jess, I don't want to tell Alex until I tell my Dad. You know how he is. He always wants to know these kind of things first." I said to my best friend as we sat together at Starbucks. She nodded before pulling out my phone and dialing my dad's number.

"Tell him." She simply stated as she held the phone up to my left ear. I rolled my eyes and took the phone from her hand.

"Jay? Is everything alright?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

"Are you busy?"

"No, what's up?"

"Well, you know how every married couple goes on a honeymoon?" I quickly questioned.

"Yeah, Kells and I had one last year. I know what you're talking about." (KELLIC IS REAL OK)

"You know how things can tend to get steamy when you just got married and you love the person you married deeply and shit?" I said trying to hold out as long as I could until he figured it out himself.

"YOU FUCKED ALEX DIDN'T YOU?!" He yelled, I mean fucking yelled, through the phone.

"Uhh..."

"ARE YOU PREGNANT?!"

"Uhhh..."

"JAYCEE LOUISE GASKARTH! TELL ME NOW!" He screamed.

'Now or never' Jess mouthed to me. I nodded.

"Yes. I am, and I have been for a few months. Like right after the wedding we left.. and as soon as we got there..things got heated.. Don't be mad at me..please daddy." I pleaded.

"Jay, I would never be mad at you. I love you too much. Plus, you're twenty now. You're capable of making your own decisions. Believe me when I say, I can't wait to meet my granddaughter/son." I smiled as he spoke.

"I love you, too Dad. I have to go, though. Jess and I are out."

"TELL JAIME I SAID HAY GURL HAY!" Jess screamed.

"Will do. Alright baby girl. I'll tell the guys you both said hey."

"Kkay. Bye dad."

~

I released a deep breath of air as I fell backwards onto Alex and I's bed.

"So, what is it you wanted to tell me when you got home?" Alex asked, getting straight to the point.

"Hold on." I said as I heard the doorbell ring.

I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Jess, crying. A crying Jess. This can't be good.

"Jess?! What happened?!" I asked a crying Jess as I wrapped my arms around her small frame.

"M-my dad k-k-kicked me ou-out." She stuttered. I looked at my crying best friend to see her makeup running. I wiped it away and pulled her into a tight hug.

"You can stay in the guest bedroom, and you can use some of my clothes." She looked up at me as to say 'really?' I nodded. "Come on." I said, carrying her up the stairs and into the guest bedroom.

"I have to go tell Alex alright?" She nodded and I went back towards Alex. He was shirtless, and in bed.

"Hey baby, what's going on?" He asked, sitting up straighter. I shook my head.

"I'm pregnant."

~

TADA

CHAPTER NUMBER ONE

BOOK NUMBER THREE GAH