Chapter 3- Sebastian?

As Rea and Queen Mary rushed inside the castle, Francis urged them to take cover in the tunnels so that if the Irish men did make it into the castle gates they would both be safe. Mary hesitated to listen but was convinced in about 5 minutes of arguing with Francis that it was the best idea. Reanna did not like the idea of hiding especially from her own people. She was a fighter and she defiantly wasn't a queen like Mary. Mary opened the tunnels door and they stepped inside. Rea smiled at Mary," I mean no offense by this but I don't think I belong here hiding out. I should be helping out in anyway possible. I know things that could help."

Mary smiled," Rea, I know you aren't use to a royal treatment but you being out there right now would not be a good idea. Those men are going to know you and you'd be the first person they would attack. Bash has a real liking for you and we need his head in the game so having you here safe makes it easier for Bash to be focused on getting the threats from your country under grasps." 

Reanna laughed, " Bash doesn't have a thing for me. I think that he just has been in the right place at the right time to save me twice."

Mary laughs, " Rea, no offense but if you don't see the way Bash looks at you then you are blind girl. There's only one other woman I have ever seen Bash get defensive over like that and it wasn't even his own wife it was myself."

Rea looked at her confused," You but you are married to King Francis?"

Mary smiled," Well when I returned here from the nunnary Bash and I had a small fling going on but I have always been madly in love with Francis since I was 14 , so when I was faced with the decision of choosing I chose Francis. I broke Bash's heart and I feel bad about it because I do have feelings for him but Francis is my other half. Rea, the way Bash looks at you is like a watch dog guarding his owner. He has a look of pure passion in his eyes for you. I must ask do you have feelings for him?"

Rea looked down puzzled, " I ...... Bash is very handsome and I think I would be very lucky to have him as mine but I don't want to step on any toes. Keena seems to think she has a shot at getting back with her husband."

Mary shook her head, " No lady Keena is nothing more than my lady and his ex. If she gives you any more problems I will take care of it. Bash deserves to be happy and if you are what he wants he deserves to have it."

The girls sat and talked for a while longer until they heard a male voice at the door of the tunnels. The voice was Francis's. Francis said, " You can come out now. Those soldiers retreated."

Mary and Rea both walked out. Mary wrapping her arms around Francis kissing him passionately. Rea looked down the corridor and noticed Bash walking towards them. Bash directed his attention towards Francis, "Brother, your lovely mother is going around spreading rumors to the villagers. When we were leaving from ridding the irish men from here we were approached by villagers saying that Queen Catherine had told them that you were planning on shipping all of the goods over seas to Ireland and that the Irish men were taking over the castle."

Francis rolled his eyes kissed Mary on her head and stormed off towards Catherine's quarters. Rea retired to her quarters and was sitting on her bed reading a book when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in." 

Bash entered closing the door behind him. "I seem to always be saving you as of late Princess. I am going to have to start charging you for my services." He smiles as he says this.

Reanna smirks," Well, I have a question for you Bash are you purposely following me now since I got here because you have some sort of liking for me or a crush?"

Bash looked at her wide eyed,"Umm... I.... Rea I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Reanna approaches him, "Sebastian, Uncomfortable..... not at all. You haven't done that at all. I felt a connection the first moment I laid eyes upon you and the more time I spend in your company the more I crave it. It's simply amazing."

Bash noticed how close Rea's body had grown to his and he closed in the space between them wrapping his large manly arms around her fragile feminine body. He leaned over and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I didn't know if it was just me that felt the connection but I certainly love the way your eyes gaze upon me paralyzes me in my tracks. I have only felt that once before and she.. she married."

Reanna smiled and wrapped her arms around his large body as tight as she could. "Bash forget any other woman. I am nothing like them. I am here now. I want something here but only if....."
Bash stopped her and laid a wet passionate long kiss upon her small plump lips. She smiled as the kiss ended," I was going to say only if you wanted to but you answered before I could." She seen a passion in his eyes a desire she'd never felt before from anyone. She leaned in and started kissing him passionately. Making kiss after kiss deeper and more passionate. The two of them fall back on her bed. There clothing falling to the floor. They become as one as they make passionate love to eachother.