Chapter 10

Vanessa's pov
*Saturday morning*

Something very annoying woke me up and I'm guessing you know what that is.

Yup it's my alarm clock. I threw it to the floor, but it wouldn't turn off. I had to get up to turn it off. Once I got up I got my clothes.
•ripped jeans
•black tank top
•red and black flannel
•red converse
I went to the restroom and took a shower. I blowed dried my hair and put it up in a messy ponytail. I didn't put any make up on because it's to early in the morning for that. I went downstairs to see my brothers and my mom. My mom was making breakfast so I sat down at the table. I got a text right when I sat down.

It was from Shawn. I smiled a little and I think you know why. "Why are you smiling?" Asked my mom. "No reason" I told her. I don't know if my mom knows I like Shawn. Shawn's text said to be ready by 6:30. I checked the time and it was only 12:20 so I had a long time to get ready. My mom made pancakes with bacon and eggs. I ate the eggs and bacon first then I ate the pancakes.

"Hey Kevin?" I asked. "Yeah? What's up?" Kevin said back.
"Do you know why Shawn wants me ready by 6:30?"
"N-no. Why-why would I know?" He stuttered. I know he knows. He just doesn't want to tell me. I'll just let it slide. "Oh okay. Well thanks anyways. I'm going back to my room." I said.

Once I got to my room I brushed my teeth then I sat on my bed and watched lost. I'm in love with this show. Boon is my favorite and I think he is really hot. Shawn says Kate is his favorite and that she is hot too. I cried when boon died because like I said he was my favorite character in the show. Time really does go by fast when you're entertained in something. It was 5:00 when I got through like 8 episodes. I started panicking because I had like 1 hour and 30 minutes to get ready. He never told me if I should wear comfy clothes or fancy! I quickly texted him saying what should I wear. He said casual clothes so I just stayed with the clothes j had on. I went to my restroom and got my makeup bag out. I put on eyeliner, mascara, and baby lips. I really don't like wearing a lot of makeup because I honestly think that all girls are perfect without makeup. By the time I was done with my makeup it was 5:50 which leaves me like 40 minutes. I went and watched lost again.

*40 minutes later *
I heard a knock at the door and went to open it. I saw Shawn standing there with black jeans. Black shirt, blue flannel and back vans. Typical Shawn, but he did look really hot. "Hey Shawn" I said.

"Hey beautiful. Ready to go?" I blushed and nodded. We got in his car and I asked where we we going. He said it was a surprise. He knows I hate surprises, but yet he still does them. A few minutes later we arrived at the carnival. "Wow Shawn. You didn't have to bring me here. It's beautiful." Even though the lights aren't turned on it still looked beautiful. "I wanted to bring you here." I smiled when he said that. I love him, but we're not going out so I can't tell him that. Maybe one day I can tell him. "Well what are you waiting for lets go get on rides!"Shawn said. We went running from ride to ride and I was having the best time ever!

*Shawn's pov*
I really hope she is having the best time because then she won't want to go anywhere with me anymore and I want her to. I was thinking that I would take her on the ferris wheel when the sun is setting and when it stops at the top I will ask her out. That sounds good right? Yeah I think so. Okay we got like 1 hour until I'm going to take her on the ferris. We went on all the roller coasters which she was not that fond of, but she eventually got on it. By the time we got off the roller coaster the sun was setting so I took her to the line for the Ferris wheel and went to go to the the person who controls it. I asked them if they could stop it when we were at the top.

He said yeah so I went back in line with Vanessa. "Hey what did you ask the guy?" She asked. "Oh nothing." I lied, but it's for a good reason and you should know that. We finally got on the cart and when we got to the top the Ferris wheel stopped. Vanessa started freaking out, but she calmed down once I hugged her. "Hey it's okay. We're okay." I told her. Here it goes. I'm going to ask her out. "Vanessa? I've known you for what feels like my whole life. I know you better than you know yourself and I'm truly glad that I could be a part of your life. The first time I saw you I knew that I had to be your best friend and here we are now. Me and you being the best of friends. Well there's something that i need to tell you. I like you more than a best friend and I was wondering, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. I was really scared what she was going to say. She might say no and that would make this really awkward. After what felt like hours of silence she finally answered. Her answer was...... wow!
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<> haha left you guys with a cliffhanger.
What do you think she is going to say?
So sorry I didn't update yesterday! I actually went somewhere and it was downtown so yeah.
Happy late Fourth of July.😂 okay bye lovelies!