Chapter 6

Next Morning
Vanessa's pov

When I woke up, the first thing that came to my mind was Shawn kissing that other girl. I have to admit that I have a little bit of feeling for Shawn. I really don't want to because I don't want to ruin our friendship so I'm just going to keep to myself.

My brother, Kevin, called me to go downstairs so I did and I saw someone who I didn't want to see today.

Shawn.

"Well looks like you got company little bear" my brother said. We had nicknames for each other. His name for me is little bear and my name for him is big bear. We just call out little brothers their names.

" I can see that" I said to Kevin. I gave him a look saying 'make up a lie I don't want to talk to him' but him being the brother he is, he just leaves. Wow what a great brother.

"Hey Shawn, what do you want?" I asked trying to hide the annoyance that was in my voice. I really didn't want him here right now. I should have just made an excuse for him to leave.
"I want to know why you were ignoring me yesterday?" He asked. I thought I already to him. Did I? I got bad memory, oh well I will just ask him who that girl was.

"Who was that girl you were kissing yesterday?" I asked because I really need to get that off my chest. He just stood there not saying anything. "I'm waiting" I said clearly annoyed that he isn't talking.
"Oh that was just a friend" he said. "Really. Do friends kiss each other or is that a normal thing that you and your 'friend' do?" I said putting quotations over friend. He just stood there AGAIN not saying anything. This was starting to really get on my nerves. "Okay whatever you don't have to tell me. You can just go home now. I'm tired anyways so I will probably see you tomorrow. Bye Shawn." I said to him, but he didn't go out the door he was just looking at the ground as if he were feeling guilty. What did he have to feel guilty about though? I questioned myself.

"Fuck it" I heard him say. Then a few seconds after he said that he crashed his lips into mine. I kissed back, but once I realized what he was doing I pushed him off. "What are tho doing?" I like him and all, but he can't just go around kissing 1 girl then the next day kissing another one.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to" yeah right you didn't mean to. "You can't just go around kissing girls Shawn. Why did you kiss that girl yesterday anyway?" I had to know why he kissed her. I don't even know who the girl was because they were to busy sucking each other's faces off.
"That was Ashley. I only kissed her because she said if I didn't then she would hurt you in so many ways." Shawn said. I looked into his eyes to see if he was lying, but he wasn't so I just pulled him into a hug.

He hugged back almost immediately. He pulled back from the hug and looked into my eyes then down to my lips. He looked back to my eyes like he was asking permission to kiss me, so I just nodded and our lips touched. I felt fireworks when we were kissing. We pulled back and the rest of the day we just snuggled and watched movies. In the middle of like the 3rd movie we both fell asleep.
<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>
Hello lovely birds😂 what am I saying? Anyway here in chapter 6 I hoped you liked it!
Do you think Shawn is going to ask Vanessa out?
We'll find out in the next chapter.