Chapter 25

Liam sat up, whimpering loudly as Louis packed up his things, sighing as he wandered back over to Liam's bed, leaning down to hover above the boys tender skin.

"I'll come back in a few hours...promise, but I need to be home, when my parents arrive" he sighed, Liam wrapping his arms around Louis and trying to pull the older boy close.

"Please...take me with you" he cried, tears running down his cheeks, Louis whimpered loudly, his hands slowly tangling in Liam's

"I'll see if I can get you home...I'll try alright?" Louis smiled, pressing a kiss to Liam's lips before he wandered out to the nurses desk, the sweet nurse smiling up at Louis as he indroduced himself.

"Your Mr Tomlinson's son...the man who owns this hospital?" She asked, his eyes widening slightly, as she quickly logged onto the computer, her eyes darting around the screen, Louis smirked, getting Liam out of here was going to be easier then he thought.

"Yeah...well I was hoping to take Liam Payne home today...my parents come home in around an hour and he is dying to meet them" Louis spoke with his booming cheery voice, the young nurse biting her lip as she ran her eyes over Liam's charts.

"You think you can handle him in such a state?" She asked, flicking through the pages of her booklet before glancing back up at Louis, his answer still lingering on his lips.

"I do...he'd be in bed, I'd feed him, give him water, keep him warm, help him around the house if he needs urgent bathroom trips, the usual, I've done it all before" he grinned, the girl with the name Madison, quickly emerged from her seat, heading into the back room, to discussion the matter with the head nurse, who agreed immediately after realising it was in fact Mr Tomlinson's son.

She smiled as she signed the discharge papers, her hands swiftly writing down Liam's needs and meds before grinning up at Louis.

"I'll just grab the crutches from the store room for you, and then you can head home" she clapped, skipping off happily as Louis tapped the front desk, his eyes darting around the room quickly as he took in the surrondings, the nurse grinning.

she slowly placed the crutches under her arms wandering into Liam's room who was already helping himself out of bed, his hands clutching the side bars as he lifted himself up, he grimaced slightly tucking at the cords attached to his arms and legs as well as the drip in the back of his hand.

"Liam what are you doing?" Madison asked, rushing around to help Liam stumble to his feet, the thick cast making his stand stubble.

"I'm going home...right now" he grumbled, trying his hardest to push past the nurse in his haste to get around to Louis, who was standing on the outside of the room, his eyes tracing over Liam's perfect figure, making him bit his lip harshly.

"Liam you need these" Madison quickly spoke, rushing over to place the crutches under his arms, his hands running down to grip the handles, She quickly adjusted them to the right length, helping Liam into the hallway where Louis was happily waiting, a peachy smile on his lips as he shrugged his jumper off, it quickly going to wrap around Liam's cold shoulders.

"You finally get to meet my parents" Louis grinned helping Liam into the car, being extremely gently when he clipped the belt into place, pecking Liam's forehead, before gliding around to the drivers seat, his hand immediately finding its way to Liam's, as the drive home was quiet.

Once they arrived home Louis helped Liam through the snow, his hands lingering under Liam's forearms, he lifted him up gently, plodding through the snow quickly as the cold nipped at his neck, finally Louis got the door open, the twins the first to bolt to the door.

"Liam's home!" They cheered making the other three stumble into the room, Emma frowning quickly.

"Louis don't let him get cold...take him upstairs and I'll get you both a hot chocolate" she smiled, Lottie helping the two upstairs, Liam hissing loudly as he tried to put weight on his leg.

"Li be careful...don't get yourself sent back to hospital" Louis sighed, Lottie pulling back the warm bed sheets after she turned the hot blanket on, it heating up the bed in minutes.

"Nice and warm" Louis grinned, resting his palm on the warm sheets, before he gently placed Liam down onto the bed, the boy immediately snuggling into the warmth, the aching pain in his body disappearing, a smile pulling up on his lips. He glanced up at Louis, patting the spot beside him.

"You have a couple of hours to kill Lou...their flight got delayed by a extra couple of hours..snuggle with your boyfriend for awhile" she cooed, Louis blushing, stripping off his shoes and socks and slipping in next to Liam, the younger boy snuggling into Louis quickly, in his haste to keep his boyfriend beside him for as long as possible.

Emma slowly wandered upstairs, Louis' eyes dropping as he played temple run on his phone, Liam watching him dazedly, trying to keep himself awake from as long as possible.

"Here boys...you got inside just in time, apparently a blizzard just set in" Emma said handing them the small hot chocolates, Liam's hands wrapping around the hot mug as he took in the hot sweet scent of the melting chocolate, watching the two marshmallows bob around in his cup for a small moment before placing the cup to his lips, taking in a big sip.

"I haven't had a hot chocolate for years" he grinned, swallowing the warm liquid, it running down into the pit of his stomach and heating him up instantly.

"I love hot chocolates" Lottie grinned, sitting at the end of the bed, a blanket wrapped around her cold body,

"Not as good as my Yorkshire tea" Louis laughed, sipping the hot chocolate and placing his phone down on the table, before shuffling the covers back, making room for his sister.

"Watch Liam's leg" he spoke, the younger girl snuggling in under the warm blanket, Emma turning the small televison on, as the other three ran upstairs to join them, Liam smiling as he snuggled into Louis, his hands locking around the older boys waist, as he continued to sip his warm hot chocolate.

"Its so good to have you home" Felicity grinned, clapping happily before pushing in the disc to toy story.

"We missed you like crazy, and it was boring heading to the fair last week, it was nothing like the ones we go to with Louis" Daisy added, her body shuffling back against the bed as Liam sat up, causing Louis to do the same, making more room for the girls.

"Get in under here" Louis grinned, the girls grinning madly as they snuggled under the blanket, Phoebe wrapping her arms around Liam in her haste to get the boy to like her.

All the girls treated Liam like another brother, and Louis was so glad.

"Mum and dad are home soon!" They cheered.

__________

On a happy note after me rambling,

LILO FLUFF!

Please check out My One Wish, my Nouis Co writing fanfiction! I'd marry you all if you do :) (strange mood change)

Thoughts?

5+ comments

Oh.... Louis' parents next chapter, I have no idea when this fic will end, I don't actually no how to finish it! *shrug*

Oh god this is the longest authors note ever!

Love you guys :)

KahliaPayne