Chapter 7

Liam sat bolt up right, sweating and trembling harshly as he mind flooded with memories, he glanced around the room before trying to make his way out of the bed, by now Liam was sobbing loudly holding his eyes tightly closed as he tried to claw at his wrists, glancing around for Louis as he stumbled to his feet.

He slipped down onto his knees as he continued to sobbed loudly, moving down to pinch his hips as he tried to make the memories go away, but they never left ones, they continued to travel threw his mind, the memory of his father, mother, sister, friends, all buzzed around helplessly in the poor boys head, as he urged for them to go away.

Louis sighed brushing his teeth as he shut his laptop off, another boring lesson on Skype with his teachers and he was sick of it, he wish he never returned to school in the first place, he grabbed the bridge of his nose before he wandered back out to the spare room, the one he had made his own since Liam was in his, he didn't mind very much, there wasn't much of a difference apart for the fact that the bed was different.

Emma stopped and frowned as she watched Liam desperately try and fight his past life that flew around in his head, making he squeal and try and hurt himself to loosen the pain, but seeing he didn't have a razor or any source he could use to self harm he tried to use his nails, digging them into his hips sharply as he continued to sob loudly.

"Louis" Emma called frantically moving down the hallway trying to find him, as she continued to listen to Liam's helpless sobs.

"Yeah Emma I'm going to bed" Louis sighed, pulling the covers back after he plugged his charger back into his laptop and put his phone away.

"No, no out of bed don't sleep" she cried pushing the door open making Louis look up confused.

"Why not, I'm tired and you just told me to go to bed?" He frowned moving his hands away from the blanket slightly.

"It's Liam, just come" she sighed grabbing Louis' arm and helping him down the hallway, Liam's sobs still filling the room as he tried to claw his wrist again.

"What's wrong, what did you do to him?" Louis asked stopping metres away from his bedroom door.

"Hey don't point this at me, when I last check he was fast asleep, now he is sobbing, I didn't do a thing" Louis sighed pushing past Emma and going into his room where Liam was now lying on the floor biting the sleeve of his jumper as he stared blankly across at the wall, past memories still flashing past rapidly as he felt dizzy and sore.

"Hey, shh" Louis cooed pulling Liam up into his arms gently and holding him close, he ran his hands threw Liam's tangled hair lightly as he swayed trying to sooth Liam who was slowly relaxing into Louis' tight embrace, making his mind sooth slowly.

"Don't cry, just relax" Louis said softly, rocking back and forth as he loosened his grip on Liam slightly, unable to understand what was wrong with Liam.

Liam sighed resting his head against Louis' neck lightly as he started around the room, everything was still slightly a blur but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as it was before and the bad memories had disappeared, making it much easier for Liam to hold Louis even though he was still trying to dig his nails into his hips.

"You want to go back to sleep?" Louis asked glancing back at Emma who was standing in the door way phone in one hand and milk in the other, it wasn't nice to watch Liam cry and sob like he was, it was hard for both of them to watch, seeing Liam in a mess, so helpless and desperate saddened Louis, and it now made Louis realize.

Liam has nothing, no clothes, no phone nothing, and he used to sit on the floor of his marble house begging his parents to let him buy the new iPhone or a expensive car to drive around in and look pretty, but now here he sat holding onto a boy who was clearly broken, helpless and precious, he made him realize he didn't need a fancy laptop or phone anymore, he just needed Liam and for him to be okay.

Once Liam relaxed he sat back in his bed, his feet dangling over the edge he let his eyes droop with tiredness as Louis held a ice pack to Liam's cheek an area he had tried to claw and scratch desperately, and Liam didn't even know he had attacked his left cheek or clawed his chest, he was out of control when his memories came back and the only way he could calm himself down was if he had Louis or a razor.

Louis sighed softly kissing Liam's forehead as he pulled the blanket up over his body, watching the boy close his eyes and snuggle into his pillow before he sighed turning back and heading towards Emma,

"Sleep tight Li" he called back threw the door before closing it slightly, leaving it open ajar so Emma could check on his through out the night.

"Whatever you did tonight Lou, it helped him" Emma smiled handing Louis the small glass of milk as he walked into his room.

"I know, but I don't know what happened, one minute he was asleep and the next he was sobbing loudly on floor, I'm just glad I was able to stop him in time before he hurt himself" he smiled before waving slightly.

"You a kind boy Lou" Emma cooed before kissing him goodnight.

"Sleep well Boo"

________

It's so late here, and I'm sitting up updating this for you guys! I love the comments!

3 + comments for next update!

Hope you like this one!