We got the last out, bringing us to the bottom of the second inning.

The Royals scored a run when Billy Butler drove in Alex Gordon.

Again, they tied the game on a sacrifice fly.

"C'mon Huddy!" I screamed.

Escobar singled which two men on the bases and two outs. Bochy decided he had enough and took Tim out of the game.

Jeremy Affeldt came in to relieve Tim. Jeremy struck out Nori Aoki to end the inning.

The Giants did not score in the third inning, bringing us to the bottom of the third.

Affeldt was pitching good until Eric Hosmer came up.

He hit the ball up the middle but Joe stopped it by diving and catching it, flipping it out of his glove to Crawford, who threw it to Belt.

"Yeah! That's my boy!" I yelled, clapping my hands together.

Hosmer slid into first base, the umpire calling him safe.

I shook my head 'no' and then Bochy announced that he was going to challenge it.

After about three minutes of waiting, they ruled Hosmer out.

We got the last out and went into the fourth. Pablo was up to bat once again.

"Let's go Panda!" I yelled as he walked out to the batters box.

Pablo bunted it perfectly down the third baseline, making it safely to first.

Pence came up to bat and he hit a single, moving Pablo to second base.

Brandon Belt was up to bat and he hit a sacrifice fly to right, Pablo advancing to third and Pence making it to second.

The Royals changed their pitcher to Herrera. We waited for him to get warmed up and then Michael Morse was batting.

After the first two strikes, I felt the nervousness bubbling up inside me. But Michael delivered, like usual, and hit a single, Pablo scoring.

After we got all our outs, Jeremy was still pitching for the fourth inning. He pitched a scoreless inning and now we were heading the the fifth.

The Giants didn't score in the fifth inning, and we were heading to the bottom of the fifth.

Affeldt pitched for one batter, then Bochy decided he should change the pitcher.

You could hear 'Bumgarner' echoing throughout the Royals stadium, their fans chanting it.

But when Bummy walked out of the bullpen, the crowd silenced. You heard the Giants fans cheering for Bummy, but the Royals fans silenced. I don't blame them, he did pitch a shutout game two days before today.

He got to the mound and his warmup pitcher were way out of the strike zone and I rubbed my hands over my face.

Madison finished the inning quickly, allowing only one runner on base.

Over the next five inning, Bummy retired all the batters, bringing us to the ninth, the Giants leading 3-2.

Alex Gordon came up to bat and he hit it out to Blanco. Blanco picked it up the dropped it, then tried to pick it up again but kicked it away from himself.

"Get it together." I said to myself, holding my interlocked fingers in front of my mouth.

Everyone seemed to panic except Bummy, who remained completely calm. I mean, we had two outs but I still panicked a bit.