It felt good to have someone telling you that they're scared of losing you. Especially someone that you really care or in my case that I'm slowly falling in love with. He could have anybody with him and yet he chose me. I felt a soft fragile hand wipe under my eyes gently. I look in front of me with blurry eyes. "Why are you crying Jase?" he asked softly. I smile small before wiping my eyes. "You should know by now that I will never leave you Jay. You don't have to be scared. I told you so many times before that I'm not going anywhere. I will wait for you." I promised him. And I'll make sure to keep it.

Justin POV

"Pop star Justin Bieber is yet to reach by the public. It have been almost 4 months since he was save and rescued from a kidnapping incident by a stalker name of Mark Maccan who died during the rescue." The big headlines of the talk show appeared along with a woman's voice. I stare at the TV something I have been avoiding from the past few months especially when they're talking about me. One woman and a man then appeared sitting facing each other with a small table separated them. "Hello everyone. I'm Mindy Seal with my co-host here John Johnson. We have the recent news to all your favorite celebrities." The lady spoke first with a plastic smile.

"Yes we do Mindy. But now let's talk about the most talk news. For these past few months actually. The case of Justin Bieber." John than spoke with my face on the screen at the back of them. It was a picture of me before I was kidnap, before the abused, it was before everything. "We have tried to contact his people and family to find out his condition but they never seems to respond to any media. It's like they're hiding something." The lady Mindy said with a knowing look. I frown at her statement.

"It's been going around actually. I don't want to make any speculation but people have been saying that whatever is going on with the young superstar is a publicity stunt." John continue making me frown at the accusation. Is that really what they think about? I felt someone sat beside me making me turn to them to see my Dad giving me a smile and advert his eyes to the TV. Just then I realize I'm not alone in the living room anymore, my mom, dad, Jason, Scooter, Ryan and Chaz were all here. It's Sunday and everyone seems to be free and loves to hang out here I guess.

I continue my focus back to the TV. My eyes widen seeing a picture from few weeks ago. Jason and I were hanging out at the park. "We know Justin has not come out of the house 2 months after the incident but then boom. Pictures of him and some friends hanging out at the park near his house. One of the paparazzi even told us that Justin looks fine at first but decided to cause a havoc trying to show that he didn't like those paparazzi near him, trying to hide something?." Mindy said raising her fake eyebrows.

"What the hell?!" I heard Dad cursed clearly not liking what they're saying right now. "I'm not sure what to say but it does say something though. Bieber team refused to answer any sort of question. The only thing we got was that conference Scooter Braun his manager did after he was found and that's it." John said rubbing his chin. "One minute Justin Bieber was reported kidnap and abused and another minute he was seen at the park hanging out with his friends." Mindy speak like she's trying to solve a puzzle that clearly doesn't make sense and none of their business.

"Justin Bieber is on the verge of stardom and we all know people are willing to do anything to get everyone's attention on them and this might be one of the stunt. I'm not trying to accuse the kid for anything, just some speculation we heard." John now acts like he's all innocent. "Okay folks. That's all we got for now. The case of Justin Bieber. Let's hope we find out the truth. And when we're come back we have..." I tuned off whatever they say after that.

I could hear many voices yelling around me as I stare at my family and crew who were pissed off. "This is bullshit Scooter. Are they even allowed to say that on live TV? They're accusing my son of something fucked up. How can they even do that to someone? They should be showing support and love for his recovery. Not make the whole situation in to some juicy news to feed their fucking thirst off!" Dad growl. "It's what they do Jeremy. There's nothing much I could do. We want to lay low from the media until Justin is ready and I've been doing just what you and Pattie asked me too and also what's best for Justin." Scooter sigh rubbing his face frustrated.

Dad scoff. "Well clearly they don't get the fucking message. What do they expect? For us to go around and tell our story like some kind of storybook that everyone needs to know? Do they really expect for Justin to have a fucking tour to answer their inconsiderate questions? What are they even thinking of saying such bullshit about a 17 years old boy that just went through hell and back!" Dad scream out in anger. He breathe heavily. I gulp finally looking up at my dad who were standing beside me.

His eyes locked mine as they soften. Soon then anger filled eyes turns to sadness. "I need some air." He whisper walking out the door slamming the front door shut. "Baby are you okay?" Mom soothing voice asked as she sat beside me and bring me in to her arms. I shook my head slowly not saying anything. "Don't listen to those things they're saying baby. We all know it's all just to sells stories. It's just how they do stuff." She rub my back. I nod telling her that I understand.

I pull away slowly and look up at them. "I'm ready." I whisper. All of them look at me confuse. "Ready for what bub?" Scooter asked. I took a deep breath. "I'm ready to go on public." I made up my mind and there's no turning back.

Hello Lovelies!

How was the chapter?

Isn't Jastin is just so cute?

Justin is ready to face the media and the public?

Do you think it's too fast for him to decide that?

VOTE&COMMENT please!

Love you guys so much!