Chapter 3

It was the second full day at camp and I woke up with my hair everywhere, bags under my eyes, and I don't even remember if I put pajamas on last night.

I got out of bed and felt icky so I grabbed my shower basket and went to take a shower. I washed my hair and body. I got out and made sure the curtains were closed. I was planning to stay in the cabin because I didn't want to see David or anyone today.

I opened up the curtains so there would be some light in the room and I opened them up for some fresh air.

A few minutes later I heard Caden yelling Kayla so I got up and went to the window.

"You know Kayla I can still see you through the curtains." He said with a smirk. What the heck. Did he see me naked?! I had a disgusted face on. "I'm just playing with you, don't get your panties in a twist. He said laughing. "Excuse me?! What did you just say?!" I said yelling. "You heard me pretty thing" he said. Did he just call me pretty thing? "Don't call me that. You can't call me that." "Why not?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Where's your off button?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "Geez who lit the fuse on your tampon?" He said laughing. "Asshole" I said slamming the window shut. "Who does he think he is?!" I yelled. "He has no right to call me pretty thing!" I yelled.

I'm pissed at everyone and everything right now. I don't know why I just ugh.

I opened the door and slammed it hard and walked to the cafeteria. Caden came up to walk to me. "Go away Caden I don't want to talk to anyone right now." I said as I walked faster. "What's your problem?" He asked. "Everything!" I yelled as I ran away.

David is getting to me. He's inside my head. "Get out! Get out!" I saw Ashley. Not Ashley. I can't handle her right now. She walked up to me. "Hey little loser, I saw you talking to Caden earlier." She said chuckling. "Jealousy is a disease, get well soon bitch." I said walking away from her. Her mouth opened when I looked back. Ugh I don't care anymore.

I ran into the cafeteria and grabbed a bottle of coke and chips. I looked at the bag and it said "pancake flavored!" Ew gross. Eh whatever I'll try them. I sat down. Sarah came over. I didn't want to talk to her right now, or anyone. "Hey you look upset, what's wrong?" She asked with worry in her eyes. "UGHH EVERYTHING!" I yelled. I got back and sprinted to the door. I locked my room door and laid on the bed. It's only the second day here and everything is wrong.

Tears started to form. Why was David here? He's never came here before, never. Why did Ashley have to be here. Why was Caden here?! This is the only place I like. I get away from everyone.
I started thinking.

Flashback:

"I feel dizzy I'm going to go sit down." I said to David. "Okay want me to come with you?" He asked. "No I'll be fine." I said. He walked away and I sat down on the couch. 5 minutes went by and I finally got up. I went around the corner. No no no. My whole world just crashed. It's ruined.

End of flashback.

I turned on the little TV in my room and I was looking for a movie until one of my favorite movies came one. The Purge Anarchy. I love this movie I don't know why but it's interesting. The first one was gory and there was some jump scares and stuff but I liked it. I like the second one better.

I took a big gulp of my coke. I grabbed the soda so fast I didn't even know which one I took in the cafeteria. I meant to get a root beer but I grabbed the coke instead. Dammit.

I looked out the window and I saw Caden talking to a girl. I got kind of jealous. He's not even mine why should I worry. I don't like him I know that.
He's just really attractive.

It was a Sunday and it was raining. I went to Sarah for some advice because she's my best friend and she gives great advice. I went to her room.

*knock knock* "come in!" Sarah yelled. "Hey I need advice." I said walking in slowly. "What is it?" She asked. ".Well I ran into David the other day. He said it was a mistake of what happened. There's this little part of me that wanted to forgive me, but there's a whole bunch of me that doesn't want me to. I don't want to! I just don't know what to do. Whenever I see him all I see is flashbacks and the tears those tears just steam down my face." I said with tears in my eyes. "Listen Kayla, it's hard I know it is I can see it, but you have to do what feels right. It's going to be hard this month but you'll get through it maybe something awesome will happen. You have to get over David. It will be hard but he broke your heart and it broke my heart too because you're my best friend. Don't go back to him. If you feel you need to get back with him just be cautious." She said. "Thank you Sarah, I appreciate it." I said hugging her. "Hey there's a water balloon fight tomorrow want to come with me?" She asked. "Yes I would love that!" I said happily.