I made myself some coffee, trying to ease my headache for a bit. I put on some songs, mostly bands. Influences of Luke. He was the one who downloaded them on my phone some time ago. And well, I kinda' like them. It was mostly All Time Low, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Blink 182. All those kinds...

But now, Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings is playing. I closed my eyes and just listened to the song, singing along quietly to the lyrics.

"Run, baby, run
Don't ever look back
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be
Run, baby, run, forever we'll be
You and me."

I remember watching Michael and Luke's cover of this song. It was one of their deleted covers that I found on youtube. I remember Luke tried to stop me from watching it, but he gave up in the end. I was laughing the whole time, looking at how cute and dorky they both were.

"Sydny," he groaned, halfway through the video. "Stop watching it anymore."

I just laughed at him. After the video was finished, I messed with his quiff, trying so hard to bring it down to a fringe, but it just won't. Luke was poker faced the whole time.

I laughed to myself as the memory runs through my mind.

I still miss Luke. I'm not going to deny it. But everyday, the things I said about wanting him as a friend is beginning to be less and less of a lie. I still want to hang out with him. And if I can't hang out with him as his girlfriend, then why not hang out with him just as a friend? I think it would good for us both. Besides, I'm still a friend of the band. It would be better if Luke and I got those things out of the way. And maybe someday, I will stop thinking of him as more than a friend. Maybe someday, our romantic histories will fade out in the past behind us.

.

.

Luke's POV

"Check yes, Juliet
Here's the countdown:
3, 2, 1, now fall in my arms now
They can change the locks, don't let them change your mind." I sing along.

I was in my bunk right now, with the curtains closed. I don't know where the boys are at the moment. Maybe Calum and Ashton have gone off wandering around again. Michael is probably at the backlounge playing xBox. I could go play with him but I really don't feel like talking to anyone right now. So here I am.

I just tweeted hi to the fans and replied to some. I still don't know how they could respond so quick. Honestly. Being the first retweeter/favoriter (is that even a word?) must be a big deal. Anyway, I figured its been quite long since I've last tweeted them, so yeah. Why not now?

There was an account who had the same twitter icon as Sydny, and I swear I almost had a heart attack. She tweeted me something about ice cream and unicorn. I faved her tweet.

I realized it's been a while since I've last checked Sydny's twitter and Instagram. I admit, when we broke up, I would view her profiles to see if she tweeted something that would somehow relate to me. I know it's a girly thing to do, but I don't care. I just feel like I want know that somehow, I'm still a part of her. But I wish I could stop being the part that hurts.

So right now, I typed in her username in the search box and tapped on her profile. She hasn't been tweeting much. Mostly, it was about how busy and stressful it was with college. She uploaded photos of her, Melissa, and Andy, together with Andy's mum and grandma. Suddenly, I felt a longing for them. Sydny sometimes connects her instagram with twitter, so I just clicked on one of her instagram tweets to get to her instagram.

Her latest post was uploaded just a couple of minutes ago. It was a video with the caption "because college is stressful..."

I scrolled down the comments. Most of them were nice, while some were asking how Sydny was, some where asking how I was. But some... well, you can't get rid of the hateful comments. There will always be some people who won't gove it a thought whether his/her comments or opinion would affect that person. Being famous or something won't endure your feelings from hurt and self-disappointment. If only I could protect her from all these bullshit people were throwing at her.