5.) First Kiss

"It wasn't that long, and it certainly wasn't the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it was wonderful in its own way, and all I can remember about the moment is that when our lips touched, I knew the memory would last forever.---- Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

Thomas's POV

I am a determined 17 year old boy on a mission.

My best friend has been ignoring me for the past week and I want to know why.

So the only way now to find out what's going on is to storm over his house and demand some answers.

I walk up to his door and keep ringing the doorbell until he answers. I know his parents aren't home so I can yell at him for ignoring in private.

The beautiful blonde angel I'm mad at finally answers the door.

"Tommy what are you doing here?" Newt asks shocked and scared stepping outside, closing the door. Why is he scared? Is he scared of me? That hurts me more than it should.

"Why am I here? Oh maybe because I want to know why my best friend is ignoring me?" I said angrily

Newt flinches and quietly says "I'm sorry" like he has given up.

Seeing him sad and scared dissolves my anger and all that is left is hurt.

"Why are you ignoring me? What did I do? And please tell me the truth. You know I can see through you when you lie. I say hurt.

"Tommy, I.. i'm sorry I've been ignoring you, but I couldn't take it anymore. You want to know the reason why I've been ignoring?Newt says finally looking into my eyes. He starts talking before I could say anything.

"At Teresa's party when our friends were talking about their first kisses, it made me sad and ashamed. Ashamed because I'm an 18 year old boy who has never been kissed before.

Sad because the only person I want to be my first kiss would never feel the same way about me. That.. Newt shakily takes a deep breath before looking into my eyes again.

"The person who I've been in love with since I was 15, who I wanted to kiss me is my best friend. I'm sorry Tommy. I didn't mean to fall in love with you. I think it would be better if you go now." Newt said turning around reaching for the door nob.

I quickly turn him around and say wait.

I look into his amazing brown eyes and say " I'm in love with you too.I thought you could never see me in that way. You don't know how happy I am to hear that you love me back."

"You love me?" Newt says shocked, but his eyes radiate how happy he is.

"I do. And I would be honor to be your first kiss." I say truthfully leaning my forehead against his.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Newt says gaining his confidence back leaning in closer.

"Nothing." i said smirking before kissing him.

This wasn't my first kiss and it was a little awkward in the beginning trying to get in a rhythm because Newt didn't know what to do. But eventually we became familiar with each other and pulling ourselves closer.

It was perfect even with it's flaws.

It's not my first but It's my first kiss with Newt and no other kiss could ever compare to that.

I love him and he loves me and everything is going to be okay, especially if he keeps kissing me like that. ;)

I hope you enjoyed this. Again none of the quotes in the beginning of each of the oneshots belong to me. :)