Chapter 5

I woke up feeling like crap. What did Kabuto give me exactly? I thought as I slowly sat up and rubbed my head. I got up and started walking around.

"Kabuto?"

"Yes?" he popped up behind me startling me.

"You scared me, um, what exactly did you give me? 'Cause I feel like crap."

"Like I said before, you now have all the affinities and I still need to give you more shots."

"Oh no. Why me?" I slumped my head down and started walking back to the medical room. "What for?"

"To give you more chakra, almost more than the Tailed Beasts."

"What are the Tailed Beasts?"

"They are differentiated by the number of tails they have, ranging from one to nine. The Tailed Beasts are large, living forms of chakra, sometimes referred to as 'Chakra Monsters' giving them power that far outmatches most shinobi. However, this immense strength is tempered due to their bestial nature, which restricts them from being intelligent enough to use it effectively. When the Tailed Beasts are sealed within humans, they are able to benefit from the knowledge of their hosts, giving them the ability to better utilize their powers."

"Interesting."

"And the people that carry the Tailed Beasts are called Jinchuriki."

"Ok, now, can we please just get this over with. I'm getting a major headache."

"Yes, of course. Just a moment. This will most certainly hurt."

"Wait wha- ahh!" I was cut of by immense pain shooting throughout my whole body. I tried to stay awake but eventually passed out.

~~~~~~

I woke up a while later. "Kabuto?" I took in a sharp breath as I tried to sit up, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Relax, don't move around too much."

"Why do experiments always have to hurt so much? There's got to be a better way."

"Mmm, I'm afraid not. Sorry."

"How long have I been out for?"

"A week," he said that like it was no big deal.

"A week!?" I sat up, a little to quickly I might add. "What do you mean a week? I could've been training for crying out loud!" he chuckled.

"Relax, this will make it easier for you to train. You'll learn things quicker."

"I better, or your gonna get it." he chuckled again.

"You're a feisty one aren't you."

"Shut up."

"Very well," and shut up he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in that dull, boring room for about a month. I was finally able to move again. Orochimaru had put me through vigorous stamina training to get my muscles working again. When that was done, he taught me many jutsus, all the way from E-rank to S-rank. There were a lot of forbidden jutsus, but I made myself remember that they were forbidden so I wouldn't use them, especially the ones that would kill me.

He also taught me how to control my chakra and Kekkei Genkais so I could do anything I set my mind to. He even gave me a little Shiba Inu dog that I named Akina. We were unbeatable. I could even almost beat Orochimaru. He trained me for a year, until I was thirteen. When I did, he told me the unexpected.

"I no longer need to train you, your power is almost greater than mine. You are free to go anywhere you want. May I suggest Konoha in the Land of Fire though? That's my old village, it's quite nice."

"Are you sure Orochimaru-sensei?"

"Yes, very."

"Alright then, I will see you and Kabuto when I see you. Good bye," I said emotionlessly and I walked away. I was fairly good at hiding my emotions now, they only crept through when I let them. Off to Konoha! Oh wait, I should probably change out of my Orochimaru clothes first, hehehe.

I put on my black and grey, horizontal striped T-shirt, black cargo pants, and black ninja shoes with a fishnet arm warmer on my right arm, and wrist gloves. I also grabbed my mini backpack and filled it with food, and guess what? (What?) The backpack was black too. Now, Off to Konaha! Wait! (Now what?) I can't forget Akina! If I leave her here with them, it could be the end of her. (Can you leave now?) Uhhh...YES!

~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~

Again, THANK YOU MR. NARUTOPEDIA!

Ugh, I'm beginning to think no one reads these things I put at the end...oh well. I enjoy typing whatever.

Forgive me for it's shortness. I was trying to get a point across. The next chapter will be interesting, that or the next one, I haven't decided yet.