Chapter 1: story time

Bellamy P.O.V

I woke from the dreams that haunted my sleep, even though the dreams where memories of the princesses. My princess. It has been five years today since the falling of the mountain.

5 years since I last saw Clark; no one in the camp has seen or heard from her since that day. Camp is going strong, no wars or violence expect for the odd drunken fights.

Everything has grown since she left but not a day goes by you don't see the hurt on the face on anyone who had the pleasure of being close to her.

A knock from outside awoke me from my thoughts. The small figure waiting for me was my lovely niece Echo, echo is now 3 years old and she is like a spitting image of O. Her attitude is definitely one that would belong to a Blake.

"Uncle bell can you tell me story"she spoke sweetly.

"What story should I tell you today."

"Tell me about the princess" her words hit like a punch in the face the story's told about Clarke weren't any she would approve of.

"it's time someone told you the true story but remember this story has no ending"

Echo eyes were fixed on me as she lay in my bed

"The princess was one of the two leaders of the 100"...I continue to tell her the story of Clarke

I leave my tent to hear miller's loud voice "Who would have thought you would see the day Bellmay blake is telling bed time story's"

Authors note
We if your reading this welcome to my the start of probably another bad bellarke fan fic
Thanks for reading x