Chapter Two: That Blonde Idiot Can Fly

John groaned, and rolled onto his side, eyes still shut tightly as he rested. What a strange dream he had.

"Wake up!" came a feminine shout.

"Nu-uhh..." John moaned.

"Could you wake up?!" it repeated.

"We should just leave," came another voice, this one seemingly less familiar.

John shot up, brown eyes wide as he studied the scene before him. There was Wendy, kneeling beside his bed with a slender hand on his shoulder, her chocolate-coloured curls framing her face. Beside her stood a young man. John hastily wiped the drool from his lips and examined the stranger further. The guy was tall, and had messy blonde hair that stood up in every direction. His muscled limbs were sun kissed. They were scattered with scars and intricate tribal markings, some of which looked suspiciously like...dicks. John gave the young man a skeptical look.

"Who are you?" he asked, his voice croaky from sleep.

"Peter" beamed Wendy, who arose from the floor to wrap her arms around the guy's forearm.

"And why exactly is he in our bedroom?" John asked.

"I'm just here to take Wendy" Peter chuckled. His voice was low and raspy, but not too much. John liked it, and this seemed to aggravate him further. Suddenly, he remembered when he had first seen Peter. He had been... Oh, this was all too much. But first, the most important issue must be addressed.

"Well Peter," John replied sternly, "unless you intend to marry my sister, I would re-evaluate your intentions." He heard Wendy snarl, but he payed no attention to her.

Peter laughed, throwing himself down and relaxing on the bed. John flinched and wrenched his legs from under the covers and assumed the fetal position. There would be no dick-scribbles near him. Especially not if they belonged to someone who could possibly fly. Yeah, that was weird.

"Don't you trust me, John?" Peter responded in a sultry tone. He attempted to pout at John, but his 10 kilowatt grin seemed to have a mind of its own.

"It is inappropriate for you to take my sister anywhere." John hissed.

Wendy growled again, turning from Peter to glare daggers at her twin brother. "I shall go where I please!"

"Without a family escort?"

"I do not need an escort!"

"You are a woman! You cannot be allowed to roam—"

From the other side of the bed, John heard a sigh. He watched as Peter lazily stood up from the bed and John caught a brief moment of surprise when Peter's black shirt rose, revealing his prominent hip bones.

"Don't do it..." Wendy cut John off. She was speaking to Peter. It wasn't clear what she was referring to, but the way she spoke made her request only seem half-hearted.

Peter didn't turn. John was just about to give his sister another lecture until he noticed something disturbing. That blonde idiot was flying again.He had dismissed it at first. Maybe it had been a part of his dream. Perhaps he had seen wrong, a trick of the light. But there was no mistaking it now. Peter was flying. Time seemed to slow. Peter's messy hair moved freely as if it were under water.

"You know..." He murmured. "If you refuse for Wendy to come with me without an escort, you'll have to accompany us." His eyes met John's, and a strange jolt of adrenaline shot through his chest. Peter's gaze...his blue eyes pierced into him, that wide, cheeky grin twisting John's thoughts all around.

"That's ridiculous. Go where? And how..? For how long...?" but John couldn't focus right now. It was if time had completely stopped now. Everything had become still besides Peter, who hovered above. His perfectly carved jaw line and broad chest made John's breathing come out a little faster, and his cheeks feel a little hot. He was briefly aware of his sister snickering, and whispering something like "Brain-washing my brother... Wasting Belle's magic", which should have really ticked him off that something was wrong.

But nothing else seemed to matter at this moment. Just Peter.

"Come with us. Come with me" Peter whispered huskily, tilting his head sidewards and grinning even wider. John swallowed.

"Okay," he blushed. Peter laughed.