Chapter 1

*Ally's P.O.V*
Hi my name is Alexandra Grey but everyone just calls me Ally. I'm 16 and a junior at Winston Academy. I have brown hair that is shoulder length and slightly wavy. I have bluish grey eyes.

"Ally get up your going to be late for school!" Yells my mom.
"Ugh mom it's a Monday how do you expect me to be enthusiastic."
"Good things come with a positive vibe Ally!" Chirps my mom.

I walk down stairs and see my mom sipping coffee and working on her computer witch is a mac book pro might I add.
"Hey Ally bunny" Says my brother Mason.

Damm he was sexy. Don't take that the wrong way he's my brother and that's just gross. I swear if he wasn't my brother I would do naughty things with him.

"Hey Mason" I say.

Mason is my older brother who is a senior. He has ocean blue eyes with deep brown hair and adorable dimples. In school he's classified in the popular group and is really protective of me being teased by them. So basically none for them even dare to touch me.

I eat my breakfast of toast and coffee and hurry upstairs to put on clothes and makeup.
I put on cut off shorts and a black tank top with a flannel left unbuttoned. I quickly apply some eyeliner and mascara with a touch of lip gloss.

I grab my navy blue jansport backpack and rush out the door.
"Do you want a ride?" Mason asks.
"Nah I'm walking with Willie today but thanks anyway."
"Ok" Mason says and drives off in his red Comaro.

"Bye honey" my mom yells through the screen door.
"Bye mom!"

"Hey" says Willie.

Willie Peterson has been my friend since we were little. We would always go to the park and eat ice cream. We would take his curly sandy colored dog named Abby for walks in the park near the beach and play on the beach.

Willie was hot....very. It was enough to make all the girls swoon. In the hallways they literally threw themselves at him. Yet he ignored them. He has dirty blond hair that was slightly shaggy. His emerald green eyes made him look breath taking.

"Hi Willie" I say tiredly
"Why are so tired"
We started walking to school
"I dont know" I shrug
"Having some late night activity" he says smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.
"EWWWW WILLIE" I screech scaring the near by pedestrian.
He smirks as we continue walking.

*arrives at school*

"Ladder" he says smirking evilly.
"Bye" I say returning the smirk.

After all my boring classes I go to my locker to grab my books for homework.

"Hey!" Says Keira.

Keira has been my best friend since I was little. I mean Willie was great and all but I need I girl to talk about all those girl things.

Keira Anderson was absolutely gorgeous. She had soft pale skin that all the guys wanted to touch. She had long slender legs and dark brown hair with auburn highlights. Her hair went down to her waist. Her deep brown eyes enchanted you. Keira was very kind and caring.

"Hey Keira" I say.
"Wanna hangout at my house?"
"Sure lets walk."

We started walking.

What the....

I felt eyes burning into my skull. I grabbed Keira.
"Huh?" She says.
"Shhh.."

She stops and we hear soft foot steps behind us.

Clunk
Clunk
Clunk

I spin around and see the school bad boy Payton.

He runs his fingers through his brown hair smirking.
His stare at something...

What the hell does he want?!

I saw what he was staring at.....

Keira's ass.

Eww omg.

His rough hands reach out and give it a quick squeeze.

Keira screams bloody murder and swats his hand away. He smirks.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU PERV?!" I scream in his face.
Keira huddles behind my back.

"Don't worry babe theirs some for you too" he smirks again I wanna slap him so bad right now.

"THATS IT PAYTON REILLY"