Ohh

Hi guys! Thanks for all the kind comments on the last chapter I love all of you guys!

Please check out my new short Fic "The Black Night"! It's got Peterick, Jalex, and of course Brallon

-------------------

Dallon:

I wake up to a voice and a throbbing feeling in my arms.

"Dallonnnn" Brendon sing songs. 

I groan, remembering last night's events.

"Dallieeeeeee." He says, climbing back into my bunk and hugging me.

"I'm sorry Brendon." I whisper.

"Dallon, I-"

"I know, you must be disgusted that I'm in Panic, I'm disgusted that I exist I'm so sorry I-"

"Dallon." He cuts me off, "you are still a great bassist, you're extremely funny, and you're handsome. You bring so much to this band Dallon we need you! And don't ever say that. I'm so happy that you exist Dallon, as is Spencer. All of our fans love you so much Dallon please, don't feel this way."

A tear slides down my cheek.

"Dallon, why are you crying? Don't cry. Please don't cry Dallon."

I wipe away my tears and hug him.

Right then, Spencer walks on to the tour buss and yells, "hey guys! We get to stay in a hotel tonight!" 

Brendon gets up and pulls me up behind him.

"Shall we?" I link my arm with his and smile,

"We shall." I say, and we walk arm in arm off the buss.

-Time Skipping *skipps away* oh gahd i'm sorreh-

Later That Day

Brendon:

I've been hanging out with Dallon all day and I've noticed things that I didn't before.

Like the way he'll frown a little and then smile like nothing's wrong.

The way he pulls his shirt sleeves down before reaching to grab something.

The way he laughs through what must be pain when he hits his arm on a table or doorframe.

I look up from my phone where I'm laying on the hotel bed resting and thinking.

I see Dallon come out of the bathroom and smile at me.

He walks over to his bag and pulls out his cellphone charger before walking over to his bed and plugging in his phone.

I see him type something and smile.

Bring!

I have a twitter notification. The tweet reads,

"DallonWeekes: in a hotell room with @Brendonurie and he's not talking for once! It's actually pretty nice. cx"

I laugh before throwing a pillow his way.

"Oof!"

I smirk and open my twitter, two can play this game.

"@Brendonurie: Ouch Dallon. You huwt my feewings. :("

I hear him giggle and glance at his beautiful face. Hey, it's not gay it's a fact!

I must have spaced out looking at my phone again because when I look over at him this time  he's frowning.

"What's wrong Dallon?"

He just shakes his head and puts on that smile.

"Nothing Bren." He says before locking his phone and getting up.

"I'm gonna go for a walk. I'll see you in a few."

"See ya!" I say warily, still worried.

Once the door locks I pick up his phone and unlock it.

Of course I know his pass code because I see him put it in like 29 times a day.

The twitter app is still open and what I see shocks me.

There are lots of replies to his tweet regarding what I had said. I scroll through.

"Dallon why are you so mean to Brendon when you're lucky to even be in Panic?"

"Stop being a dick Dallon."

"I'm sorry that Brendon has to put up with you."

"That's mean."

"Don't be mean to someone that thousands of people love." 

I stare in shock. Why didn't he say anything!? 

I put his phone and mine in my pocket and grab the other key card.

One thing runs through my head as I rush out the door.

Please be okay.