Part 8 - I Still Think That You're Swell

OMG I AM SOOOO SORRY MY LIFE HAS BEEN DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA AND I WAS READING

Tehe :)

Every time Mikey Way smiles a unicorn is born. (Or an MCR fan turns into a unicorn idk yet.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dallon:

I wake with a start and the feel of someone's hand on my arm. I immediately flinch back, tearing my arm away from the person's touch.

Damnit, I think I opened some cuts.

"Rise and Shine Dal Pal! Guess who's at the venuuuuu!"

I groan, overly aware of the spot on my my arm that is burning ever so badly.

"Uhhhhhh, Fall Out Boy?"

Brendon rolls his eyes and playfully swats my head.

"No silly, us!"

"Oh, dang it. I was really looking forward to a hug from the guys!"

He gives me a smirk, "well now that you mention it I think we should get the FOB guys to come hang with us for a few stops! Don't you?"

I nod feebly and try to roll over.

"No Dallonnnn. Get upppp."

I sigh and sit up slowly.

"Brendon I'm so tiredddddddddddddd."

"But you went to bed early Dal! If you get up we can go get ice cream!"

I sit up slowly, I don't need it, I know I don't.

"Pleaseeeee?" Brendon says cutely.

Awww.

"Okay, let me get ready."

"YAAAAAY!" Brendon runs away somewhere and I get up and grab some clothes before walking to the bathroom.

Sigh.

I look in the mirror and cringe at my reflection.

"Worthless."

My mind tells me.

I hold my gaze in the mirror until I feel like punching it.

I turn around and put on a t-shirt and jeans before sliding a hoodie over my head.

I hurriedly fix my hair and brush my teeth.

There, presentable enough.

I open the door and hear and "oof!"

"OMG I'm so sorry!" I say to the person, who I now see is Spencer holding his stomach.

"It's okay bro, Brendon opens doors ten times harder than you."

"But still, I should have been more careful I'm really sorry Spence I-"

He stops me by placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Dallon, it's fine."

"Okay." I whisper, still mentally scolding myself.

"Hey Dallon, are you okay?" He asks me sincerely.

"Yeah Spence. Of course I am!" I say, flashing him a signature forced smile.

"Just remember that Bren and I are here for you, okay? You're part of Panic, you're family now." He smiles and I thank him before I hear an excited Brendon bounce into the buss.

"DALLONNNNN HONEYYYY! ARE YOU READY!?"

He screams as Spencer and I mosey out to the middle of the buss.