Chapter 24

Renesmee's POV.

Today Grandpa Carlisle thinks that Miranda will wake up today. It has been 2 days since Miranda came to our house bleeding and unconscious. I haven't eaten since.

Jacob, my parents, Seth, my Aunts, Uncles and my grandparents have tried forcing me to eat, or hunt and I have constantly refused.

But today I will go hunting with my Dad and Uncle Jasper when Miranda wakes up.

"She is up." Grandpa came into the lounge room with a big triumphant grin on his face. Everyone else acted like it was old news, most probably Aunt Alice told them when I zoned out.

I jumped up off Jacob's lap and take off running up the twirled staircase. When I get yo Grandpa's office, I saway Miranda on the hospital bed with a cast on her left leg and her left arm and a head bandage. She had a few scares here and there but that was it. She looked better than she did two days ago.

I slowly moved to the bed, she looked confused and she was facing the glass doors over looking the white forest. I didn't want to startle her.
"Hey Miranda." As soon as my voice fills the empty room her head snaps to the side to look at me. A relived smile appeared on her face.

"Renesmee!" She jumped off the bed and rapped her arms around me. I was shocked that I hadn't felt her body heat before. Like I mean she was burning my cool skin. She didn't flinch from my cold arms rapped around her. She finally let go, and just stared at me. I cleared my throat, breaking the silence.

"How are you feeling?"
"I am doing great, I think? Can I ask a question?" She hung her head and looked at the wooden floor.
"Yeah sure."
"D-Did any of my family survive?" She looked up at me with pained eyes that could cut your heart in half. I slowly moved my head left to right. She let out a gasp and stumbled back to the bed.

"S-S-So where am I gonna live?" She looked up at me with a questioning look. I wanted to say she could live here, but Aunt Rosalie wouldn't like that very much. She actually would hate it. To many dogs.

"You can stay here. We are your new family." Grandma's voice stuttered me. Miranda's face light up.

"Thank you Mrs Cullen. You won't regret it." She got up off the bed and walks to the door to give Grandma a hug.

"That was very nice of you Grandma." I stated as we walked back to the lounge.
"I couldn't just let her be an orphan. And what will one more adopted child do?" We both laughed at her last statement as we reached the lounge room.

I moved back to Jacob and sat back on his lap. He didn't move an inch. The stillest a werewolf can be.
"Where is Seth?" I looked around the room, before turning back to Jacob, searching for an answer.
"Ohh he went to call his sister. She has been worried sick about him. Well... mostly curious." I nodded my head. I placed my head on Jacob's hot chest, he flinched from my touch. Ever since that night in my bedroom me and Jacob haven't kissed or even touched. For three reasons. One; My Dad hasn't gone hunting in a while, and I don't want him to be reading my thoughts as I am kissing Jacob.

Two; I had been so worried lately about Miranda that I couldn't even eat, let alone kiss Jacob. And lastly
Three; I haven't told him yet or even Aunt Rosalie my psychologist, but when ever I think of kissing Jacob, I think of how he kissed me in my room that night. I felt very, very uncomfortable.

I really hate myself for being so scared of Jacob, like I mean the issue with Armando happened more than a mouth ago. If I keep letting that get in my way, I will never ever kiss Jacob till I stop existing.

The sound of glass falling on the ground brings me out of my thoughtful trance. I snapped my head up, leaving Jacob's earmarks chest. Seth is standing by the bottom of the staircase, with his mouth open. He was staring at something. I followed his eyes, to see them tailored over to Miranda.

Seth had this sparkle in his eye, like he has seen something wonderful, like he is seeing for the first time ever. My jaw fell open also, I wanted to ask him, but I couldn't find my voice.

".....Did you just imprint on me?" Miranda asked looking very happy.

! Hey guys sorry I haven't updated, my wattpad create was not working so it took a long process, but it is fixed. Any who, I am back and I am happy. Thanks for the lovely comments and the 77 votes. You guys mean the world to me. Love you all. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Here is Chapter 24. Please vote and comment -it will be the only way to know if y'all forgive me- please vote and comment. And please forgive me. I will stop writing if you guys are angry at me. #TEAR DROPS#:'(

Okay so please vote and comment. Love you all.

#Lwandile #