Chapter 22

Renesmee's POV

The sound of Jake snoring woke me up. The sun was peering into my room, lightening it up. I was still against Jacob's warm chest. His raising and falling chest was rhythm to my heart. Last night I found out my limits and they are better than I expected. His soft lips against mine were amazing. His touch was so different from Armando's. His lips were totally different from Armando's. I started making small circles on Jacob's chest feeling the heat from under my fingertips. For a moment his heavy breathing and snoring stoped, I looked up from his muscular chest to find two brown eyes staring at me. His lips were pulled up on the corners revealing a dashing smile. I couldn't help but return it.
"Good morning Nessie."
"Morning Jake." He brought his lips close to my forehead, but stopping half way. He still was unsure about my limits. I lifted myself up to meet his lips. They were so warm and inviting, I wanted them back on my lips, like last night. I moved from his chest and sat up, letting my legs dangle off the edge of the bed. He also got up and moved to my bedroom door. He left the room leaving me to get ready. Today sometime in the afternoon, Jake is taking me out, on our first date, my first date. I had made the biggest mistake by telling my family. Now Aunt Alice and Aunt Rosalie wasn't to get me ready and I know they will pick an outfit and hairstyle that is over board. I grabbed my toiletrie bag and left my room. On the way to the bathroom I heard voices in Jacob's room. As I passed I heard Seth speak.
"So you guys kissed again?" I was passing but I stoped abruptly, wanting to eavesdrop. 
"Hey man. She was amazing. I couldn't hold myself. But I hurt her, I pushed her too far."
"Man, she will forgive you."
"I'm not so sure. You should have seen her facial expression when she told me to stop. She was so scared, I made her feel uncomfortable." I felt so bad suddenly. I moved to the bathroom feeling terrible. In the bathroom I tried thinking of ways to make it up to Jacob. He feels bad for what he did, I need to show him how much he means to me. After freshening up I left the bathroom having made a big decision on what to do this afternoon. I put on my black and white polka dot knee high dress. The first and last time I will ever wear it.
"Good morning Dad." I walked into the lounge area, to find Jacob and Seth sitting on the couch.
"Good morning sweetie. How did you sleep?" He was playing chess with Aunt Alice.
"Great. Morning Auntie." I made my way to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen I could smell every type of food Grandma was making, eggs, chicken, mushroom, onion, pepper, it smelt so good.
"Good morning Nessie." She flipped over an egg on the pan.
"Morning Grandma." I took a seat by the marble counter. There was a loud bang on the door, followed by a lot of gasps. Me and Grandma moved out of the kitchen entering the lounge area. My nose immediately smelt blood in the air. I looked to the front door, to find Uncle Emmet carrying a bloody girl in his big arms.
"What happened?!" Everyone but Aunt Alice and Dad, demanded to know.
"I found her in the woods." Uncle Emmet moved from the door placing her on Grandma's cream couch. I moved closer to the bleeding girl to realize I knew her.
"It's Miranda. From Alaska High."

Sorry it's short, just had to get something up. Thanks for voting and the lovely comments. Love you all. Next update will come soon.
Vote
Comment
Fan?
Lwandile