Chapter 9

Renesmee's POV

I waited for his response. It had only been 2 minutes, and the bed was already hot, I felt like my body was boiling, but I didn't want to move from his chest. I only realized then that he was sleeping shirtless, and my hand were on his Abs. I felt like tracing every line of his abs, he was so tempting.
"He was wondering if we were in a relationship or if we were still friends." Jacob, hasn't asked me out, yet hopefully. We were still friends.
"Ohh." I relaxed a little.
"Yeah. I actually wanted to talk to you about that. I was wondering if you would ... um, if you don't mind...." I immediately knew where he was going with this.
"Jacob, I would love if we dated." I decided to put him out of his misery.
"Great. I didn't know how to ask." He chuckled a nervous and embarrassed chuckle. I couldn't help but chuckle too. I smiled against his chest. I wanted to kiss his so badly. I didn't care anymore about our first kiss being magical and special. This was a special enough moment for me.
"You know I want to kiss you right now, Renesmee. I am using all myself self control not to kiss you." He laughed a little at his weakness. Making his body vibrate. Now that I knew we were on the same page I felt even more weak.
"Jacob, I don't care anymore." I raised my head to meet his level. Looking at me with confusion evident in his eyes. I looked at his lips then his eyes then his lips again. This time he bit his bottom lip, the same time I bit mine.
"Are you sure Ness?" He really doesn't want me to feel pressured in to anything, like I do with Armando.
"Yes I am." I moved closer to him. Our lips were inches away, I could smell his cool breath. Feel it against my lips. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. Sparks flow, I could feel the love in the kiss. He moved his lips from mine looking at me. I had my eyes closed trying to savour the moment before it was gone.
"How was that?" His voice made me open my eyes, meeting Jacob's warm eyes, he had a smug look on his face.
"I need more." I moved closer to him, letting our lips meet again. This time he didn't just peck me, he actually kissed me. Our lips moved in synchrony. I felt like I was going to faint, the flow of electricity was to much. My lips were burning against Jacobs, but I didn't want to stop our his. I didn't need a magical moment to remember my first kiss, this was more than magical. I felt like I was in heaven. He pulled away slowly, resting his forehead on mine. He shook me, my eyes closed again.
"Renesmee, are you okay? Was I that bad?" He sounded serious, I shoot my eyes open looking into Jacobs pained eyes.
"The only thing you did bad is not letting me kiss you for so may years. And stopping so soon." He chuckled from my statement.
"We have to get some rest, the gang is coming to visit tomorrow." He took me in his arms rapping me up. I didn't resist, I was tired, but I could stay up all night just kissing Jacob.
"Good night Jacob."
"Good night Ness."

# I know it's my shortest chapter but I had to get a chapter up. Thank you to all you who are reading my book it means a lot more that you think it does. Thank you to Jess 4139 , maria_dmk for voting for my book. Please read my other book, its cAlled Waited Love.
Loves you all ♥
《Lwandile 》