2

"Just help me find it, Zoey!" I yelled, making her cringe. "Jeez girl, calm down. It's only a dinner." I knew I was being nervous, extremely. What could I do? Mason. He was extremely handsome and charming. Any girl's hormones and nerves would be all over the place. What bothered me more was the question burning at the back of my mind. Why did he want to have dinner with me?

"Here! I found it." Libby said, showing up behind me with my dark green blouse that I loved very very much. I thanked her as she was a life savor in situations like this. Tyler. I can't believed he played me like a toy. I thought I actually found someone to love me and someone who I would love back with all my heart. Was it really a game to him? Five months. All gone like they were as worthless as crap.

"Stop thinking about it." Zoey said, looking at me with sympathy. I didn't like that look. I didn't need sympathy. "Hey, Maybe you and hotshot would hit it off." Libby joined in and ended with a wink. I let out a small chuckle. "I'm not looking for love right now and I don't think a guy like that could even go for a girl like me. I'll be fine, though." I said, stripping out of my clothes. They looked at me with worried eyes. "Seriously guys, stop worrying." I said once I was done changing.

"I'm doing the makeup, you do her hair." Libby said to Zoey making me roll my eyes at her girl-self in matters like this otherwise she was a complete tomboy.

"Alright fine. Go ahead." I mumbled. Libby grinned making me have second thoughts about letting her do this.

-

"And done." Libby said once she was done with my makeup. Zoey was still stuck at doing my hair. I didn't blame her, my hair were thick and heavy. "Done." She finally said.

I went to look in a mirror and instantly pulled them into a tight hug when I saw what they had done with me. Libby had done innocent, light makeup which I didn't mind as it was barely caking my face. Zoey had done light curls and pinned my hair back from the sides.

"Thank you!" I whispered, still hugging them. It wasn't a date but going to a dinner in pyjamas or some casual clothes wasn't nice, right?

"We can drop you off girl. If you need a ride back you can just call us." Libby said making me raise my eyebrows at her. I shook my head, "Nu uh. I know what you're trying to do. I'm going by myself."

Libby pouted and said, "Fine. You are telling me everything when you get back though." I nodded to that and grabbed a purse. Putting some cash in along with my phone, I walked out of my house and towards my car. Like most guys, I named my car. As I sat inside, I patted the steering wheel and said, "Let's do this, Garrus." Being the huge fan of the Mass effect trilogy, I had name my car after a certain Alien that I would leave the hottest guy on earth for.

I drove off soon to the restaurant Mason texted me to come to. He had insisted that he pick me up but I turned his offer down. Driving made me feel free and I wouldn't be the kind of girl who has a guy running to the passenger side and opening the door for her like a gentleman.

As I parked In front of the restaurant, I collected my thoughts. I shouldn't be nervous. I can do this, it's just some pretty boy. I walked inside and instantly spotted Mason in a private booth with a small stack of papers in front of him.

------