1

Libby groaned. I turned to look at my friend who was slowly dying from boredom. I rolled my eyes before turning back to the front. We were in Mrs. Clint's History class which was extremely dead by the looks of it. Derrek was snoring off on his table, Norman was busy picking his nose which made me want to throw up at how deep he was going. Libby noticed the frown on my face which made her look at whatever I was looking at. "Oh my god! Gross!" She exclaimed loudly which made everyone in the class turn to look at Norman. Queue cricket sounds. Norman's finger was deep up his nostril, frozen as he face went beet red from embarrassment.

"Great job, Libby." I whispered sarcastically to my best friend. Before this could go any further, the bell rung. Everyone picked up their books and ran out of the classroom, ignoring whatever Mrs. Clint was saying. I walked out the door, giving the teacher a small smile. Mrs. Clint wasn't a bad teacher. She was quiet nice and I made sure to at least make her feel somewhat noticed.

Libby came from behind me and hooked her arm with mine. "So, I saw Tyler today." She muttered. I immediately groaned. Why did she have to mention him now? Tyler and I had broken up just yesterday.

"Libby, I don't really care about what Tyler does and doesn't anymore. I stopped caring when I saw him tasting Roxy's lipstick." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I didn't know you were that butthurt to already be talking about us." I snapped my head around to face the one and only witch on this planet. Roxy Davis. I kept a blank face as I crossed my arms. "Don't be so pleased. I don't really care." I told her. Even though, deep down it hurt me that Tyler cheating on me.

Roxy smirked, "We all know that nobody would really date you, Lola. You were so stupid to think Tyler even liked you. It was all a bet." As soon as she said that, I felt like the biggest joke in the entire school. I clenched my hands into a fist and soon enough it connected with Roxy's makeup caked face.

Everyone gasped as I had just punched the school's queen bee. I smirked to myself at my achievement. Libby was cheering for me along with out other best friend, Zoe. "You go girl!" She yelled.

-

The day I punched Roxy was the day that people stopped making fun of me and stopped calling me a loser. I should have known better about Tyler. A jock could love a loser like me? Impossible. I wasn't one of those girls that most guys wanted to be with. Most guys wanted a girl who only ate Salads and drank water. Guys nowadays wanted skinny girls who showed off their skin, girls who were caked in makeup from head to toe. Roxy was that kind of girl. She has brunette hair that went till her waist and big baby blue eyes. Her skin was like that of a porcelain doll and even then she preferred to cover herself in loads of makeup. I never understood such girls. Why use so much makeup? If someone really loved you, they would love you for you not for your looks.

Libby came to my house directly from school as it was Saturday and every Saturday we did something wild and crazy, something girls like Roxy wouldn't think of doing.

"Woohoo!" Zoe yelled as we drifted around a large globe. I was laughing, enjoying the feel of the wind on my skin. Why were we drifting, You ask? Well, Let me tell you a story.

I was born as an only child. After me, my mom couldn't have anymore kids and as for my dad, he wanted a son as well. Long story short, being daddy's little girl, my birthday presents were car models that my dad always got me. I grew up going to car shows or the local street racing. When I turned sixteen, my dad got me a Nissan 350z which is the car I am using right now. I didn't grow up a girly girl, I grew up a guy. Most people in my school called me a nerd because instead of makeup and gossip, I rather wore T-shirts with graphics of my favorite stuff like Star wars, Lord of the rings or some video games.

So here I was, a girl not so girly girl. Libby and I were close since we were in elementary school. We had seen Zoe in the school when she first joined a year ago but we never talked, not until we saw her at our local drift zone. I was into drifting but I could race just as good as any street racer with a name.

We finally stopped the car, laughing at how much fun it was. My tires were leaving off smoke as I had spun the car 15 circles. I stopped my car near the others and got out along with Libby and Zoe. "You really need to get those tires changed sweetie." Zoe told me, staring and my tires that were about to go out of business. "Yeah, I should." I replied and shrugged. Zane came over to where we were leaning against my car. I smirked slightly knowing this would be interesting.

Suddenly, I pouted my lips and batted my eyelashes at him when he stopped in front of me. He threw two hundred dollars on my bonnet which I was leaning against. Then he did something that I wasn't expecting and these situations scared me. Zane brought his face near my neck and inhaled as if he was trying to remember my scent. My eyes widened as this was too close for comfort. "Back off." Libby said as his lips brushed over my neck. "Zane back off." I said, trying to push him off but he wouldn't budge.

"I think the girl told you to back off." An extremely masculine voice spoke which made my knees wobble. Suddenly, Zane was ripped off me by an extremely handsome guy. "Oh my cookies." I muttered which made Zoe wink at me. I blushed beet red as the guy punched Zane for me. For me. Oh my cookies. Libby whistled some innocent tune as she picked up the money on my car's bonnet and waved it in my face. I nodded to the car and she went to sit inside it.

"What's your name?" Handsome guy asked me, suddenly appearing in front of me.

And that ladies and gentlemen is how I met my doom. Just kidding. "Lola." I told him softly. "Thank Yo-" "You can thank me over dinner." He cut me off. I stared at him, dumbfounded. I racked through my brain over what the hell just happened.

"I'm sorry, What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. He smirked as he ran his finger through his jet black hair. "You heard me."

"Listen here, I just had a break up like a few days ago so-" "So what? I said dinner not date." He said, leaving me speechless and embarrassed. I blushed, frustrated at miss thinking. "Okay, tomorrow though." I muttered as he smiled. I smiled back at him.

"I'll pick you up at 8. Here's my number, text me your address." He said, giving me a business card. I nodded and turned back to leave when he grabbed my hand, making me blush again. "My name is Mason Lee. Nice meeting you, Lola."

---------------------------

Hey guys!

This is officially the beginning of 'Bad girls and Mustangs'

I hope you like it as much as I do.