"Girl, you know damn well I love you too."

"I know."

"Bye extra ass."

"Bye." I said before hanging up.

"What the fuck is this?" I ask picking up the salad Brandon brought me and a container of fruit.

"Food."

"I know that asshole, but why I get salad and you get that." I said pointing to his cheeseburger sub as he unwrapped it.

"Because you're not gonna fuckin eat it."

"Yes I will."

"No, you won't. You'll take two or three bites then be done."

"No the fuck I wouldn't."

"Alright Karmen here." He said switching our foods.

I did a dance taking the first bite...

But when I got to the fourth I didn't want it anymore.

Brandon sat across from me staring at me. "You good over there?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, asshole." I said rolling my eyes.

I tried to force myself to take another bite to prove him wrong, but just the thought made me gag.

"Give me my damn food back." He said snatching it back. "Gonna make yourself sick trying to prove some bullshit."

"Shut up." I grumbled getting a attitude taking a sip of my ginger ale then opening my fruit which my stomach took with ease.

*

After eating we got right back in bed since we didn't plan on doing anything the rest of the day until we had to get the girls.

I was getting a FaceTime call from Z so I answered it.

"Bae!" I shouted seeing it was Yani.

"Hey!" She said back.

"Where's my baby Riah?" I ask.

"Sleep." She said showing me where their now one month old baby girl Zariah.

"Awh my boo. Looking like her daddy."

"Girl." Yani said rolling her eyes.

"A nigga did all of that." Z said before he appeared on the screen next to her. "I heard lil cuz got her third buck on the way."

"Right. Congrats boo." Yani said.

I laughed at Z. "Thanks."

"Let me see ya belly." Yani said.

I moved the camera to my stomach lifting Brandon's hand from where it laid so she could see it.

"Awh you're still tiny. Hey Bc." She said.

"What's up?" He says back.

"We don't fuck with that nigga." Z said.

"Shut yo ass up nigga." Brandon said back.

"I think you're gonna have a boy this time." Yani said.

"So does Brandon."

"And I got a girl. Bc jinxed me. Where yall two bad ass girls anyways?" Z asks.

"My kids are not bad. They're at school."

"Damn, how many years I missed? Cry baby in school now?" Z asks making me laugh.

"No, she's in daycare I mean."

"Oh okay I see you cry baby, I see you."

"I'ma cut yo ass Z." I said yawning.

"I got a attitude lowkey and I'm horny. That's too much info, but I don't care." I said randomly.

"Well ya man is laying right beside you." Yani said.

"Yeah, but I'm on my petty shit right now trying to be mad at him."

"That's a damn shame." Brandon said his eyes still focused on the tv as he flicked through channels.

I ignored him finishing up my conversation with Yani.

"Tell Bc he a clown never trying to go out with me and Roddy no more. Always making plans then the next day it's, oh I fell asleep."

"Nigga shut the fuck up. Karmen don't be wanting me to go, so shit."

"So what she control you now? She be like you ain't no mothafuckin where nigga and you listen."

"Nah, her pussy be like you ain't going nowhere."

I slapped his arm as he chuckled.

"Oh the throw the pussy so you don't go anywhere trick. Yeah, I get that too." Z said.

"They're annoying." Yani said.

"They really are."

"So what's up?" Brandon asks once I was off the phone.

"Not a damn thing." I said pushing him away from me as he rubbed on my thighs.

"Why?"

"Because I'm mad at you."

"All because I got you food you were actually gonna eat?" He asks.

"No because you threw it in my face."

"Nah, I was just trying to prove a point. Now," He said going back to kissing my neck. "Are you done playing?"

"You're not getting sex." I said.

"Okay, now when I fall into a deep nap then you decide you actually want the dick and it takes forever for you to wake me up then you get mad all over again don't take it out on me."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You don't know me nigga."

He laughed. "Are you serious right now? Yeah, you gonna be crazy this pregnancy too."

I glared at him. "I wanna slap you."

He chuckled climbing over top of me using his arms to hold himself up. "I hear ya Karmen." He said before his lips met mine and one of his hands worked to remove my boyshorts.

*

"Mom you should have seen my baby Brei at practice she was doing good. Bryna even was trying to dance from the sideline." I said as we walked inside her room.

"Awh my babies." She said hugging them both as they climbed into bed with her and I followed right behind them. "Did you take pictures?"

"Yeah, and video. I'ma show you."

"Let me see ya stomach." My mom said lifting my shirt up rubbing her hand over my small bump.

"Mom you're funny." I said.

"Where's poppop?" Brei asks turning their TV to her show.

"He should be here soon."

"My wedding dress didn't come yet?" I ask.

We picked out one a couple weeks and I can't wait for it to get here.

"No it's suppose to be here tomorrow so I'ma call you when it gets her so you can come try it on and get it altered if needed."

"Okay."

"So I was thinking." She started.

"What?" I ask.

"I think you should wait until after the baby is born to actually have the wedding since you're already gonna be twice as crazy because you're pregnant. We don't need you worried about this too causing stress on yall."

I just stared at her.

"What?" She asks.

"You just disrespected me."

"Girl, Karma get the fuck out my house." She said flagging me off.

"Sike, no I was already thinking that. You just didn't have to call me crazy."

"I'm completely done with you."