𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Taehyung sent Jimin the location of a cafe nearby their University. He don't know where Jimin's house is. So he thought somewhere near University will be comfortable for both of them. Jimin texted him back that, he have some things left for unpack. So they need to end it early. And Taehyung agreed.

Currently Taehyung was at the cafe. After five minutes of waiting, he saw the silver haired man entering the cafe. Taehyung waved hands, and called him over. Other walked towards the table and sat opposite him.

"Hi Jiminie. Are you ready? We can discuss our ideas today. Cause there isn't much time today, we can start our work from tomorrow. Okay?" Taehyung asked enthusiastically. But to his disappointment the other just nodded.

"Okay then what kind of garment are we going to make? Do you have any ideas?" Taehyung asked again, as he took out his laptop to look for ideas. He looked up at Jimin when he didn't get any answer. The man was typing on his phone as if he didn't care what is Taehyung saying. It made Taehyung lose his control. He hate it when people ignore him, when he is talking about something important.
"Are you even listening to me? If you don't want to discuss about it, why are you wasting my time?" He shouted. But the man in front of him didn't say anything. He just continued texting.

From this behaviour Taehyung was getting more angry. He was going to snatch the phone away from Jimin, then his own phone dinged. He fished out his phone and saw Jimin's message. It was some ideas about their assignment. His anger vanished as he read it.

"These ideas are cool. But why are you texting me, when i am right in front of you?" Taehyung asked confused. The smaller Just shrugged.
"Did you take a vow of silence?" Taehyung asked curiously. Jimin just shook his head with a lip smile. "Then why are you not talking. Are you a mute or something." Taehyung rolled his eyes. He was frustrated, he felt like he is talking to a statue. But all of his frustration turned to guilty as soon as the smaller nodded with a sad smile.

Taehyung felt like he is so stupid. How didn't he thought about it. If a person isn't talking he could be mute. He mentally face palmed. Now he is feeling guilty for shouting at Jimin.
"I am sorry. I didn't know." Taehyung apologised. The boy shook his head as it's okay. "I shouldn't have shout at you. I am so sorry." Taehyung took the smaller hands in his. Jimin squeezed his hands lightly with an it's okay smile.

"You know, i know sign language. We can communicate with signs. And we can text too." Taehyung said excitedly. He watched as Jimin's eyes Widened with surprise.

A small smile spread on his lips, that was filled with hope. "Can you?" Jimin gestured.

Taehyung nodded excitedly. "I will be your voice, as long as we are together." He smiled getting a cute eyes smile back.

They spend their evening like that discussing about their ideas. They waved bye, as Jimin have things to do. Spending time with Jimin was fun for Taehyung. The man was good at listening and good at problem solving too. He is fun to be around. And his smile can light up the whole world, if he smiled more.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

Hoseok was tired from the work. They are preparing for a fashion event to showcase their men's wear collections. So there is so much to do. He was needed in BTS to some instruction. He told his boyfriends to not wait. After persuading a lot, they agreed. They are working hard too. He can't be selfish and make them stay with him.

It was already late. Hoseok drove fast, he just wants to go to his boyfriends and cuddle with them. But as he drove by the house near them, he saw their new neighbor struggling to lift some box. The box was really big that it couldn't be lifted alone. The man was struggling with it.

Even if he was late and tired, Hoseok decided to help the man. It will only take less than five minutes to help him. He got out of the car and approached their neighbor.

"Let me help you." He placed his hands under the box. The smaller looked up at him with wide confused eyes. He was really beautiful. Of course he is a model. Hoseok thought. "I m your neighbor. I will help you to carry this box." The man in front him nodded with a small smile. They both carried the box in to the house. "Where to place it?" The boy gestured to the middle of the living room, and they placed it there.

"Are there anything else that i could help you with?" Hoseok asked. The boy shook his head as no. "Then i am going. Bye. Good night." Hoseok went out of the front door.

Hoseok find it weird, how the other man didn't even thank him. It's not like he helped him for a thanks. But isn't it rude to not thank someone who helped you. And the smaller didn't even talk to him. He hate mannerless people. But he was too tired to teach someone manners. So he drove to his home hoping to cuddle and sleep with his boyfriends.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Sign language will be in italic font.

Thank you for reading. 💜
Please vote and comment if you like this chapter. 🥰