24 - New picture for the collection

*Chris pov*

It's early March now, we're waiting for the good weather to show and today definitely isn't the day cause it's pouring out there, but Sofia and I have a doctor appointment, she took the morning off and Sam is at the store, after the appointment I'm gonna drop her off do my things and cook dinner...Sam has been  staying with us since yesterday afternoon, she need a break from her parents...

"Are you ready to go Chris?"
"When you are baby"
"Then let's go"
Thank god we have a garage so we don't get soaked while getting in the car!
"Fucking hell" I whisper once we're out in the streets, I barely see with how heavy it's raining and in fact there's lots of traffic, but you really have to be careful out in the streets in weather like this so...
"My pants are really starting to feel tighter on my belly" Sofia says
"Peanut is growing" I say taking my right hand off the wheel and gently putting it in her belly, she's not showing yet, we of course can see the smallest little bump above her pubic bone but people that aren't used to see her body all the time don't notice.
"I'm really glad we live here and that paparazzi aren't around almost at all here so we can keep this private. Going to doctors appointments without the fear of being caught is a bliss"
"It truly is baby" I say
"Are you nervous for the scan?"
"A little bit as usual, I want everything to go smoothly, but mostly I'm excited to see our baby again" I say smiling big.

sofiaevans

When we arrive at the doctor office thankfully the rain isn't coming down like when we left oh house so that we can go in without getting soaked

We arrive right on time cause as soon as we get in the nurse says we can follow her into Dr. Morgan room.
"Good morning!"
"Morning doc" Sofia greets
"How are you two feeling?"
"All good"
"Good, morning sickness is a little less I think, or at least it has been this past week and as I was telling Chris my pants are starting to feel tighter on my belly"
"Means your baby is growing properly, let's check it out shall we?"
"Absolutely"
Sofia gets on the examination bed and lifts her sweater up then the doc squirts some gel on her stomach
"Alright..." he mumbles starting to move the transducer around
I gently grasp her hand and place a kiss on her knuckles
"I love you" I whisper to her
"Love you too" she says smiling then we both turn our attention back to the monitor.
"Here we go, baby measures just fine, looks like everything is perfect...heartbeat included" he says and we immediately start to hear our baby's heart beating and we get lost into the most beautiful sound we've ever heard.
"That will never cease to amaze me" I say
"Does the same thing for me and I've been doing this for 30 years..." he says making us smile "we're all down for today, I'll wait for you outside with these printed out and then we can schedule our next appointment ok?"
"Sure"
"We can add the pictures to the collection" she says excitedly
"First thing we'll do later" I say kissing her head

I help Sofia down after we remove the gel from her belly and once we've got all of our gongs we excited and find Dr Morgan again
"Here you go" he says handing Sofia the sonogram
"Thanks"
"So our next appointment will be at your 20 weeks mark, so that will be...April 24th, if you're free?"
"Yeah, we fly out to LA for Chris's premiere the first days of April so that's good, right?" She asks looking up at me
"Yup, I'll cancel my interviews" I tell her smiling
"Oh right you have promotions..."
"This is more important. I'll call Kevin's at tell him I'm gonna miss it for personal reasons l, I'm sure he'll understand"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes baby, the 24th it's good doc"
"Perfect! You'll receive a text with the remainder for it"
"Thanks doc, bye"
"Have a good day!"
"You too!"

We sit in the car driving to the bookstore listening to music when she speaks
"Thanks for that" she says putting her hand on mine
"Baby I told you that our baby and you are more important then some interviews, I can miss a few. While I'm home I'll call Kevin and tell him"
"I love you so much"
"Love you more..."

Once I've dropped her off as promised I called Kevin and explain to him that for personal matters I couldn't attend the interviews from the 20th to the 27th and he said that it's all good, we've got the rest of the cast so it won't be a big problem.
I quickly stop at the grocery store and take everything I need to make dinner to the girls and I was also thinking to invite Seb over and make it movie night so I have to remember to grab a couple of beers and some pop corns.

Chris
Hey pal
Come over for dinner and movie night?

Seb
Hi!
Sure thanks!!!
Need me to bring something?

Chris
Nah
Just bring your ass over at 7.30

Seb
Ok!
I heard Sam is staying with u

Chris
Yup
Why u ask🧐🧐🧐

Seb
Oh nothing...

Chris
Mhm...
Ok...
See u later

Seb
Later!

Ok...I think Seb likes Sam...
Anyway, I picked up what I needed to and then went home.
I cleaned up both kitchen and living room, made our bed cause we left it unmade this morning.
Once it was time I started on prepping dinner, i don't have to go pick them up cause Sam drive there with her car this morning.
I decided to do some pasta with shrimps and zucchini, then some fruit salad and I bought some soda, beers and caramel popcorns for later.
I start out by rinsing the shrimps and marinade then a bit before putting them in the pan, then cut the zucchini. I start to get the fruit ready, cut some apples, bananas and mango and put them all in a bowl and back into the fridge.

By 7 both girls are back at home and while they showers I start to put the water to boil so once Seb is here the pasta will be almost ready.
Both zucchini and shrimps are going in the pan by now and the kitchen smells amazing.
Sebastian is right on the dot and the pasta has still 5 minutes to go when he arrives. The girls are chatting away at the table while Seb helps me get the last few things together and then we serve the pasta.
"It's delicious baby" Sofia tells me before kissing my lips
"Glad to hear"

After dinner we all get on the couch and pick a movie.
"If you two ever need some space I'll just book a hotel room for a night or two" Sam says while the spot was on
"It's fine don't worry"
"If they need one you can come to me, I have a free room, that is if you want..." Seb says
"Thanks" Sam says to him smiling
Oh boy...these two...